DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Gimbal Issues

chris_mac1983

Reactions
crashed the Mavic 2 a long time ago and just got around to fixing it. Only thing left that is causing an issue is the gimbal. Camera works fine in both video and photo but the gimbal wouldn’t move.

So I’ve been going through resetting it with Joint Coarse etc but when I run the script the gimbal just keeps going and seems to be catching or stopping slightly? I’ve attached a video so hopefully someone might have an answer

Have I over tightened the screws as I’ve seen mentioned in other threads?

Send it to DJI for repair, they will send you a new one or refurbished that is as good as new. Saves time and money in the end.

Send it to DJI for repair, they will send you a new one or refurbished that is as good as new. Saves time and money in the end.
I say send it in too I have been repairing my own drones and I can say that When it comes to the gimble you won't save much money doing it yourself and you risk messing up the parts you bought. I have replaced wings and boards in my drones mostly it was a case of saving time not money I would much rather let D.J.I. do my repair but sometimes I need that drone faster then they can get it back to me and I live in a town that has a D.J.I. repair center ( L.A.)

Hello.

You should have movement in all axis using those calibrating functions, and from what I can tell, only the pitch motor is working. there might be something wrong with the roll and yaw motors or cables.

Good luck, regards!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaxRichu