DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Pro - Active Track 2.0 - Amazing!

That is awesome, I have a question I've saw some vids were the mavic is behind the subject when its tracking, and this video its beside you and pretty close to you. Can we program were we want it to be and what angle and how close to subject? I'm sorry I've never used this feature before and wonder how it works.

yea. There are 3 "profiles" during active track.

EMX89ey.png

I've searched the manual and can't find where the "Roll Stick" or the "Tilt Stick" is on the remote. Where are those?
Thanks

yea. There are 3 "profiles" during active track.

EMX89ey.png

are u kidding? .... they are the sticks on the remote controller depending which mode you fly in.

Activetrack is an autonomous flight mode and not a recording/photo mode. Did you start recording or take photos during activetrack?

Reactions: Cslucas34
Those are Quickshots. They create short, one-shot videos. Quickshots and hyperlapse are pretty much the only modes that create short videos for you. The rest are means of flying.

Reactions: Cslucas34
Those are Quickshots. They create short, one-shot videos. Quickshots and hyperlapse are pretty much the only modes that create short videos for you. The rest are means of flying.

Nice to see someone provide nice and concise posts to help someone who doesn’t know without scoffing at thinking the OP should know a basic item. Thank you, Dan. This forum needs more members like you.

Did you have the controller with you or on land? By the way, nice video...

The reason why i asked, I had to have the controller in hand to have it follow...

Last edited:
Reactions: santana007
Nice to see someone provide nice and concise posts to help someone who doesn’t know without scoffing at thinking the OP should know a basic item. Thank you, Dan. This forum needs more members like you.
Thank you for speaking up as well. Myself I am hesitant to ask questions as well, all because this forum has many smartass that think everyone should be at their level. Rather than making people feel welcome, they post some sarcastic response that pushes the questionner back into the shadows for fear of being ridiculed next time. Maybe they should just move along and not respond to the thread.

To the OP of this thread..thank you for sharing, you look like you had a great time on the water with the drone. :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frostseb