DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 pro camera on a stick?

Tony Weller

Reactions
I took my tired old canon setup out today to photograph some Honeysuckle with lovely morning light and oh how I wished the amazing sensor and stabilization of the Mavic 2 Hasselblad was available with a handheld gimbal and using the goggles! I cant often fly as much as I would like as I am right on the edge of an airport.
Any thoughts.
Edit...I suppose i could use the folded Mavic on my shoulder like a parrot, no puns please:)
Edit Edit...just realized I don't need the transmitter as I can use goggles track pad controls and hold Mavic in left hand, nothing to see here sorry :)

Last edited:
An excellent addition for those times when impossible to navigate movement with goggles on, thanks :)

Edit.. is it possible to run phone and goggles at the same time, someone fit a shutter button on to this and they are a winner.

Thanks for suggestions, the main thing is connectivity with my goggles then the controls are at my right hand so I guess ill just be waving my Mavic around looking weird :)

I use the PolarPro Katana. Hand held three axis stabilized gimbal, just like that.
1. Does the Katana fit the MP2 without blocking anything?
2. Do you know how much longer the drone battery lasts when it's only filming and not driving the motors/props? I suppose I could try it myself but maybe you have already done it.

Experimenting/learning goggles yesterday the battery on the Mavic was still good 3/4 hour but there was more to go! possibly an hour.

Reactions: lilewis
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odofi