DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Pro (Cinematic Settings and Hyperlapse)

Manny T

Reactions
Had some chance to play with the Mavic 2 pro and have made the upgrade from the 1st Gen mavic, super impress by this new machine! Here, in this video I will share with you the settings I normally used for my flights and shoots. Hopefully, they are useful for you, Enjoy!

Hi,

I prefer the #2 but don't know why ppl keep doing hyperlapse with so much speed. Hyperlapse/timelapse is always better when you're filming with very slow transitions. I mean the drone was moving to fast and that gives me the impression of a confusing hyperlapse.

Sorry, that's my personal opinion, I'm just a noob here.

Reactions: Paul Smith
Hi,

I prefer the #2 but don't know why ppl keep doing hyperlapse with so much speed. Hyperlapse/timelapse is always better when you're filming with very slow transitions. I mean the drone was moving to fast and that gives me the impression of a confusing hyperlapse.

Sorry, that's my personal opinion, I'm just a noob here.

i feel you on this, i agree as well but unfortunately that's the drone's slowest speed given what's currently available, unless you manually control it, which is not a good idea, as you might have inconsistent speed.

Reactions: SnowSkier
That's the lowest speed?

In that case you don't need to do an hyper/time lapse, except for the fast moving cars or clouds.
I've necer used this function on my M2P cause I have it for only 3 weeks but I wonder what's the minimum speed you can use with hyperlapse?

Reactions: Manny T
That's the lowest speed?

In that case you don't need to do an hyper/time lapse, except for the fast moving cars or clouds.
I've necer used this function on my M2P cause I have it for only 3 weeks but I wonder what's the minimum speed you can use with hyperlapse?

yea it is the slowest unfrotunately.

well it is nice to do timelapse, i think it still give a nice effect, just wasnt as good as before they update the firmware and make the minimum speed to be around 3-5 mph, before update you can go 1mph or less

Reactions: SnowSkier
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robqwe