DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Pro Controller stuck on 'connecting'

SRHB

Reactions
The controller of my brand new Mavic 2 pro is stuck on 'connecting' after the initial firmware upgrade. I tried to re-install the firmware using the DJI Assistant 2, which was successful on the aircraft but fails on the controller. I have tried different usb cables and ports, different computers (PC as well as iMac) but the controller just does not respond. Can anyone help me please?

Can you try to DL the FW on the controller via wifi and not use DJIA2?
The firmware downloading through the DJI GO 4 app is only possible when the controller and the aircraft connect. I don't get to that page on GO 4 because of no connection.

The firmware downloading through the DJI GO 4 app is only possible when the controller and the aircraft connect. I don't get to that page on GO 4 because of no connection.

Actually, as soon as you turn on your phone, and connect the controller, you will get a notification on DJI Go 4 that there is a firmware download available for the controller. Give it a try.

Reactions: HVYMTL
Delete your GO4 app and reinstall. I had this issue last week when trying to fly my MP2.
I see after reading all posts that this might not help the issue, but I did go through something similar with the controller saying “connecting “ but never did. Only after I reinstalled the app, it would link together.

Delete your GO4 app and reinstall. I had this issue last week when trying to fly my MP2.
I see after reading all posts that this might not help the issue, but I did go through something similar with the controller saying “connecting “ but never did. Only after I reinstalled the app, it would link together.
Have deleted and re-installed the GO4 App, and also the DJI Assistant 2, at least twice. In fact I've tried using 2 different computers and mobile phones but the Controller continues to behave the same.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erhard