DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Pro for $500..?????

Wow, you did get lucky!
I would jump on a deal like that...I recently bought a MM from BH Photo to make sure I could get used to the controls...my main interest is in the aerial photography aspect (I used to own a small production company) and wanted to test myself on something more than a toy.
I would eventually like to move to something like a MP2 but will most likely send this MM back for a MA ( I hope that's the abbreviation for Mavic Air).
Other than convincing myself I will eventually become a decent pilot something else that helped me make the decision to invest and move forward with the idea is this forum...I've already learned so much here and feel I've made the right decision..so thanks everyone!
Randy

Wow, you did get lucky!
I would jump on a deal like that...I recently bought a MM from BH Photo to make sure I could get used to the controls...my main interest is in the aerial photography aspect (I used to own a small production company) and wanted to test myself on something more than a toy.
I would eventually like to move to something like a MP2 but will most likely send this MM back for a MA ( I hope that's the abbreviation for Mavic Air).
Other than convincing myself I will eventually become a decent pilot something else that helped me make the decision to invest and move forward with the idea is this forum...I've already learned so much here and feel I've made the right decision..so thanks everyone!
Randy

I have the Mavic Air as well and love it. Was thinking about purchasing the Mavic Mini but I've read too many stories that have me thinking that it doesn't have all the bugs worked out. It's crazy how much different the Mavic Pro and the Mavic Air are in terms of flying. Both are great in their own right.

I have the Mavic Air as well and love it. Was thinking about purchasing the Mavic Mini but I've read too many stories that have me thinking that it doesn't have all the bugs worked out. It's crazy how much different the Mavic Pro and the Mavic Air are in terms of flying. Both are great in their own right.
I've been pleasantly surprised with the MM too (even tho I've noticed a drop in elevation at times without adjusting altitude and with less than 4 mph wind) but I really want 4K for the music projects I hope to put together.
I ordered a cheap knock off of the MP2 today just to keep practicing flying while I make up my mind as to which drone I should buy.

Thanks,
Randy

i bought a pro last month the **** thing never showed . I had to check that one out ! but ebay refunded my money if you don,t have that kinda back up than beware

Reactions: Capt KO
The whole point of offer up, letgo CL is to make purchases locally. Switch the setting to local. Its not uncommon to see a great deal, but when you look at the sellers history or location, they are in different locations throughout the country. I'll text or message through the app, but I'll never send an email if their asking for it. Great deals can be had for sure if your fast enough and have the cash.You can set notifications to alert you as soon as an item gets posted that you have interest in. Be safe, be smart.

Why is this not in the Mavic 2 Pro forum section? You limit the number and quality of responses by just posting to general.
My guess would be that most ppl that post in the M2P forum already have a M2P.
I appreciate it being here bc I am someone that wants a M2P and probably wouldn't have seen it if it wasn't posted here...maybe post it in both? :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spawnn