DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 pro fraudulent website

Scammers are everywhere and they don’t care who’s money they take. Just use a little common sense that what sounds too good to be true, usually is!
At $400 you know it is a scam but if it was posted at $1200 some may have seen it as a really good deal.
Same thing on craigslist when you see a 2016 Harley for $4000 you know its a scam right away.

Reactions: Jonesie911
why cant any company show to there hosters they are a real company, proof of a licenses to do business in said state (USA here) with working phones, mailing address, email address, before allowing them to show up on there web feeds?
same for pay-pal, proof they really exist as posted to the web, and there buyers.

is it that hard for these mega million dollar company's to do a "reality" check on them???? before allowing them access.

Reactions: Jonesie911
You can visit via Google Maps street view. The business doesn't exist.
why cant any company show to there hosters they are a real company, proof of a licenses to do business in said state (USA here) with working phones, mailing address, email address, before allowing them to show up on there web feeds?
same for pay-pal, proof they really exist as posted to the web, and there buyers.

is it that hard for these mega million dollar company's to do a "reality" check on them???? before allowing them access.
Totally AGREE!!!!

Don’t think this is real and be glad you got yours from Amazon! At least they’re a reputable company.

Very true. Can’t wait.

Not every retailer on amazon is on DJIs official list. In fact, if it’s sourced from amazon directly they are not on list.

I've never seen a UPS tracking number like: A23541
That is clearly not a UPS tracking number.
Sorry.

I've never seen a UPS tracking number like: A23541
That is clearly not a UPS tracking number.
Sorry.
That was a screen shot, I cropped out most of the tracking number. UPS has something on it's way here by Tues, Feb. 5..... I can't wait to see what actually shows up....Screenshot_20190203-234443_Samsung Internet.jpg

Hey- redirect it back to the UPS shipping hub or UPS store near you and pick it up there, but open it up in front of the clerks so you can prove that you didnt swap out merchandise. If it is a box of rocks, write down the clerks names as witnesses and the time/date you were there, they will have a video of the counter too. You may need all that to prove to Paypal that delivery was fraudulent.

Hey- redirect it back to the UPS shipping hub in SD and pick it up there, but open it up in front of the clerks so you can prove that you didnt swap out merchandise. If it is a box of rocks, write down the clerks names as witnesses and the time/date you were there, they will have a video of the counter too. You may need all that to prove to Paypal that delivery was fraudulent.
I will cost me more in airfare that this is worth

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
56cbr600rr