DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Pro - I need help!

Tim A.

Reactions
Congrats on your early flights. I always felt nervous in my early days, its a lot of money that can just fly off and disappear in the wrong circumstances. Just work your way up to distance, observe all the local laws, and stay away from people, you'll be good in no time.
PLEASE LOOKING FOR HELP

I just purchased a Mavic 2 Pro and downloaded the DJI go 4 app to my phone. When I try to create the new account I enter my Email address. When I go to create a password I enter the password twice. When I hit enter it deletes my password. No explanation of what I did wrong, its just starts over again. I have been at this for 3 hours and ready to return the drone itself.

PLEASE LOOKING FOR HELP

I just purchased a Mavic 2 Pro and downloaded the DJI go 4 app to my phone. When I try to create the new account I enter my Email address. When I go to create a password I enter the password twice. When I hit enter it deletes my password. No explanation of what I did wrong, its just starts over again. I have been at this for 3 hours and ready to return the drone itself.
Have you tried a new password I know some are cap sensitive

Why are you repeating your post in different threads?

As I suggested elsewhere, try creating your account with a browser pointing to accounts.dji.com, then when the account is created, log the app into that account.

I actually had the same problem... dont recall how i fixed it... try a different password and combinations of more complex less complex.

I had this same problem when I got my M2P. It was very frustrating and I was cursing the DJI engineers that wrote the code. It wasnt the PW or the checkbox or any of the above suggestions. It just didnt work and was like the OP described. I did get it to eventually work, but I dont remember the exact path. It pretty much involved finding a different path to account registration within the app. Sorry, but after and hour or two if pure frustration, I was trying every possible way. It finally worked. And thats all I cared about at the time. Maybe try it on a desktop computer and not the phone app.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Electrakill21