DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air 2: a question about the software and Account

Foxadriano

Reactions
Hello, after a long time without using the drone, when I turned it on and positioned it to fly, it asked me to update the software. After running it, I found a red item in the upper left corner that I had never seen before: "Enter with your Account". I didn't have time to enter the data and also because I didn't remember my account. And having not entered my data, I noticed that the drone stopped in the air after flying a few tens of meters. A voice told me that the drone had already reached its maximum range limit. My question is: but even before the update there was this option to log into the account, otherwise there would have been these limitations? I don't remember any of this. Maybe something has changed in the software? Thanks for some info.

Unfortunately you will need to Remember the account details, or contact DJI. They may be able to help you unbrick the drone if you have some info tied to the old account.

When you bought the drone did you set up Flyaway insurance and or any of the "bindings" related to that or care refresh?
I suspect not, if you had I think you would have seen other warnings and posting about them, but if you did create those bindings then you will need to remember your login details.
However, if you created NO SUCH BINDINGS just create another DJI account and log into the new one.

Reactions: Cafguy
Possibly another option would have been to not update. If it was flying as intended the last time it was in the air, it more than likely would be acceptable at this point in time.

Reactions: Capt KO

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne