DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Support to exit the account of the former DJI owner of Mavic AIR 2

Did that someone else have the drone flying? Then they have the info you need- If not: The seller knew the drone was bricked and sold it dishonestly.
I would be angry with the seller NOT DJI. DJI is following a policy they created years ago and if you look at the DJI owners agreement they state clearly that they will NOT transfer a drone to a another persons account for any reason.
This is a theft prevention tool that has been working for quite some time and with everything going on today I agree with the way they do this, even if it means I lose a drone if I forget my Information.
Facts

If the last person that had it bound has not logged out you might be able to rescue it...see if you can open it's profile..if it a controller with a screen it is easy to do.....if using your phone I am not sure that you can do it...find "UNBIND AIRCRAFT" in profiles and take care of that...then you have to go further to make sure the last user logged out of dji ...even if it is unbound, it will not work if not signed out of dji.....I recently bought a mini4pro from a forum member...he had unbound it, but was still signed in to his account and I couldn't use it until we figured it out.....it turned out to be a great deal...thank you for that @fgphoto

Last edited:
Hello. I just bought the Dji Mavic Air 2 drone. But because the device has gone through many previous owners, they don't know whose gmail is. So to avoid anything bad from happening in the future, I want to ask how I can fully know the email I'm entering as shown in the photo so I can contact them.
In case I can't contact them, is there any way to restore the factory defaults, or is there any way for me to log out of the other account?
In the worst case, if I can't replace my account, are there any risks?
Thank you

View attachment 173559
Had a similar problem with an Air3 I just picked up 2nd hand, try going into profiles, then settings and on the left side you can scroll down to find the log out option. This was with the rc2, but logged him out and logged into my account and the bird is now mine. May not work for your issue but if people would think to log out before selling it would make things a little easier for buying used.

Last edited:
Reactions: MARK (LI)
Hello. I'm here to happily announce that thanks to your support along with DJI's technical team they have helped me resolve these issues. Once again, thank you and DJI's technical team. There is only one problem with the device's ability to fly far this afternoon, I will try again following Bass's instructions and will update you further. Once again thank you very much.

Reactions: MA2 317
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas