DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Pro Inbound

Theindividual

Reactions
After a cluster **** situation I was facing with Amazon, I finally completed my purchase of my brand new DJI Mavic 2 Pro.

I developed a strong focus and addiction towards aerial and landscape photography when I started piloting drones a couple months ago.

Started with the Parrot Anafi as my starter drone. However, I was displeased with a problem with the controller after only a little under 2 months of usage. The controller would still connect to the drone, but the controller wasn't sending the feed to my phone. The usb port on the controller was the issue.

Anyhow, since I am taking aerial photography seriously, and taking drives every weekend to capture content throughout California, I need something with better range, reliability, and connection. The biggest downfall with the anafi was the wifi. I feel it's the ideal starter drone in my opinion. Decent range, great camera, and the fact it has no sensors I feel encourages the pilot to develop good spacial awareness.

Super excited for the Mavic 2 Pro with the hasselblad camera. Occusync 2.0 technology seems like it's OP. I got the bundle with the smart controller. Best way to avoid the price increase due to the tariff issue.

Paid 1800 out the door for the bundle and a spare battery. Reading lots of people doggin the controller, but i feel it's a lot of people complaining about the wrong things. Super excited to not have to use my phone and the extra bright screen. Planning on buying and alientech booster after i get settled with the M2Pro. Not necessarily for the increased range, but more for extra reliability it will offer in places with interference. My research on the booster is very promising.

Happy to join the Mavic family!
Any tips about dji or the mavic 2 you guys can give for a newbie would be appreciated. Or even thoughts on the topic of the alientech booster.

Will post shots from my inaugural flight. Might recapture the Capital with it.
Tuesday can't come soon enough!

Reactions: Bobvt and dirkclod
Reactions: Bobvt
After a cluster **** situation I was facing with Amazon, I finally completed my purchase of my brand new DJI Mavic 2 Pro.

I developed a strong focus and addiction towards aerial and landscape photography when I started piloting drones a couple months ago.

Started with the Parrot Anafi as my starter drone. However, I was displeased with a problem with the controller after only a little under 2 months of usage. The controller would still connect to the drone, but the controller wasn't sending the feed to my phone. The usb port on the controller was the issue.

Anyhow, since I am taking aerial photography seriously, and taking drives every weekend to capture content throughout California, I need something with better range, reliability, and connection. The biggest downfall with the anafi was the wifi. I feel it's the ideal starter drone in my opinion. Decent range, great camera, and the fact it has no sensors I feel encourages the pilot to develop good spacial awareness.

Super excited for the Mavic 2 Pro with the hasselblad camera. Occusync 2.0 technology seems like it's OP. I got the bundle with the smart controller. Best way to avoid the price increase due to the tariff issue.

Paid 1800 out the door for the bundle and a spare battery. Reading lots of people doggin the controller, but i feel it's a lot of people complaining about the wrong things. Super excited to not have to use my phone and the extra bright screen. Planning on buying and alientech booster after i get settled with the M2Pro. Not necessarily for the increased range, but more for extra reliability it will offer in places with interference. My research on the booster is very promising.

Any tips about dji or the mavic 2 you guys can give for a newbie would be appreciated. Or even thoughts on the topic of the alientech booster.

Welcome! Would love to see what types of aerials you have done, do you have a website? I’ve yet to really post mine publicly, just in doing personal photos mostly and for work. Will have to start doing that too.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Any tips about dji or the mavic 2 you guys can give for a newbie would be appreciated.
You can find lots of great tips at MavicHelp.com.

Or even thoughts on the topic of the alientech booster.
The range on the Mavic 2 is pretty impressive as-is right out of the box. Considering that it's illegal to fly beyond VLOS without a waiver, you likely won't find much use with antenna boosters like the alientech booster.

Welcome! Would love to see what types of aerials you have done, do you have a website? I’ve yet to really post mine publicly, just in doing personal photos mostly and for work. Will have to start doing that too.

Hi, no website, just Instagram
If you'd like to check em out im @ itstheindividual

You tell em BDOG
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new M2P, Fly safe and have fun!

Reactions: Theindividual
Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.

Best regards and good luck,

Rob
Thunderdrones

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SK farming