DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

kenjiekun

Reactions
Hello everyone,
I have an issue with regards to RC not connecting to my Mavic 2 pro. I was able to fly the drone probably less than 10 flights only but the last one just disconnects by itself and that's it. I never flew it for 2 years now trying to research on how to resolve the issue. Just recently DJI updated their DJI Assistant 2 and I was so excited as it might finally fix my drone but unfortunately, I got stuck with the message "The device connection is unstable. Please reconnect the device, then enter the firmware upgrade page to confirm the upgrade information "at 68% transmission of software. After the message, DJI Assistant 2 would not detect my drone anymore. I tried to open/close the software multiple times, tried to disconnect/reconnect my usb to type -c cables and tried to change USB slots in my computer but nothing worked. Now, I really got stuck. Did someone experienced the same issue here? Can you share how you resolve the issue. Thank you and advance. Appreciate you all.

Attachments

• DJI assistant 2 Mavic 2 Pro Error.jpg
    DJI assistant 2 Mavic 2 Pro Error.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 3
I'm not sure why you posted in the Photo/Video showcase forum, but have moved it to the correct spot

I am having the same issue. Someone will respond soon! I hope....

Hello everyone,
I have an issue with regards to RC not connecting to my Mavic 2 pro. I was able to fly the drone probably less than 10 flights only but the last one just disconnects by itself and that's it. I never flew it for 2 years now trying to research on how to resolve the issue. Just recently DJI updated their DJI Assistant 2 and I was so excited as it might finally fix my drone but unfortunately, I got stuck with the message "The device connection is unstable. Please reconnect the device, then enter the firmware upgrade page to confirm the upgrade information "at 68% transmission of software. After the message, DJI Assistant 2 would not detect my drone anymore. I tried to open/close the software multiple times, tried to disconnect/reconnect my usb to type -c cables and tried to change USB slots in my computer but nothing worked. Now, I really got stuck. Did someone experienced the same issue here? Can you share how you resolve the issue. Thank you and advance. Appreciate you all.
Question. Are you using the original flat cable that came with the drone for the drone - computer connection? This sounds like part of the problem lies with the data cable connection.

I was able to get DJI Assistant going by changing to a different laptop. BUT.....

The calibration gets stuck at the very end when it says that it has all the data needed. I backed-off the firmware to the previous version and that did not help.

I waited about 10 minutes and nothing.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dugan