DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 pro rc controller disconnect after 10 feet away.

H.delamatta

Reactions
Hello everyone.
I recently purchased a Mavic 2 Pro and I'm having problems with the controller disconnecting after 10 feet away. I love troubleshooting so I went on a chase here. Make sure all firmwares for both aircraft and controller was up to date, batteries fully charged, so I kept connecting both but everytime I go put aircraft away on a safe zone for take off it would disconnect!. So I took it inside and I did it again try to replicate the problem, I was like wtf why it doesn't disconnect after 5 minutes connected. Like a lil boy I got excited and I took it to the middle of the living room and suddenly the yellow lights of death came on flashing. I knew then the drone was looking for signal. Like a lil 44 yrld old boy stomped .y feet and I grab it and put it next to the controller all of the suddenly it connected. I was like wth?!!! So this time I took controller walked away counting my steps. At the 10 step or around 10th feet it disconnected. So what the hell is going on? Is I the controller antenna or is it the drone antenna? Idk any of you runned into this issue? Thank H

Reactions: Thanohano44
Hello everyone.
I recently purchased a Mavic 2 Pro and I'm having problems with the controller disconnecting after 10 feet away. I love troubleshooting so I went on a chase here. Make sure all firmwares for both aircraft and controller was up to date, batteries fully charged, so I kept connecting both but everytime I go put aircraft away on a safe zone for take off it would disconnect!. So I took it inside and I did it again try to replicate the problem, I was like wtf why it doesn't disconnect after 5 minutes connected. Like a lil boy I got excited and I took it to the middle of the living room and suddenly the yellow lights of death came on flashing. I knew then the drone was looking for signal. Like a lil 44 yrld old boy stomped .y feet and I grab it and put it next to the controller all of the suddenly it connected. I was like wth?!!! So this time I took controller walked away counting my steps. At the 10 step or around 10th feet it disconnected. So what the hell is going on? Is I the controller antenna or is it the drone antenna? Idk any of you runned into this issue? Thank H

You need DJI care or do a warranty exchange.

Reactions: Thomas B
Welcome to the forum from the deserts of Arizona!

As above. Contact DJI for warranty replacement. Might be good to document the problems you describe with video from the drone.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kramme