DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Temporary Restricted Fly Zone

I had the same issues in my local area... Went to a park where I fly all the time and the Mavic 2 Pro wouldn't start .. Due to a TFR .. Went home and saw that DJI is locking all the local sports arenas and college sport fields now. The worst part is that the TFR didn't take effect until Nov 3 and this was oct 22 ! What a joke. So I unlocked the TFR and went back the next day and flew..Very annoying.. Thats why im selling this Mavic 2 Pro for the Autel Evo!
How do you know if the Autel Evo will not do the same as DJI and have No Fly Zones.

I had the same issues in my local area... Went to a park where I fly all the time and the Mavic 2 Pro wouldn't start .. Due to a TFR .. Went home and saw that DJI is locking all the local sports arenas and college sport fields now. The worst part is that the TFR didn't take effect until Nov 3 and this was oct 22 ! What a joke. So I unlocked the TFR and went back the next day and flew..Very annoying.. Thats why im selling this Mavic 2 Pro for the Autel Evo!
My incident turned out to be because Trump was in town. Don't like him so I had no idea he was here. I definitely wouldn't go to Autel for that reason.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada