DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 vs Mavic Pro Amazon Prime Day deal

Could the delay of MP2 or whatever have something to do with reducing stock of MP with Amazon Prime Day?

It's funny how many people are willing to jump on board immediately when a new drone is announced. I've been a tech guy and an early adopter for all of my adult life, but the MP was my first drone. Based on it alone, I will NEVER buy a drone from anyone until it has been widely available for at least a year. I don't generally mind being a beta tester, but with drones, beta testing means flyaways and crashes - ie: completely lost investment. Unless you've got tons of money to burn, get the MP.

LP
solid point. Thanks. $1000 for a fly more MP combo is no small chuck of change thats for sure

Reactions: LeafPeeper
Good to know thanks. I wasn't really following this stuff much when the MP came out so didnt really know what its launch was like. DJI seems to be #1 in terms of production and size though. Are all their launches like that? The Mavic Air doesnt seem to have been so bad but again Im new to even paying attention so Im unsure.

DJI, according to business stats, is #1 in the drone world. IMHO, read that again IMHO, DJI is a 5 on the 10 scale. I mean let's compare what I mean - Toyota is a 9 on the 10 scale, where God, if he made cars, would be a 10 on the 10 scale. Chevy & GMC are a junky 3 (jeez, they can't get two running lights to work at the same time!) Ford is a 6 & that is rise just in the last few years, but DJI, with all the glitches & unhappy users is a mediocre 5 at the most with lots of problems. Remember, I am saying IMHO but then I tend to be very, very critical of large corporations... Just saying...! ! !

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair