DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

[Mavic 2 Zoom] ATTI mode speed?

rogalsky

Reactions
Hi guys,
In my M2 Zoom I changed (through DJI Assistant) Sport mode to ATTI mode (I'm using this mode very often) but, drone speed is ****** now max 55kph (no wind), anybody know is there speed limit in ATTI? I can't see any settings which might be involved with speed in ATTI.

Any help?

That is odd, I would expect ATTI mode to fly as fast as sport mode. I would have wanted to replace sport mode with ATTI. Can you find a max tilt or angle parameter and increase that to what sport mode was?

Can u tell me how to do that atti mode confit switch? I am usin windows. What assist version are you using?

ok, sorry for late answer, I'v been a little busy.
I would expect that speed should be even faster than in sport mode. Like in Phantom..

@Snowstorm I'm using DJI Assistant 2.1.1.2 and I changed:
Code:
fswitch_selection_1|g_config_control_mode[1]
from
Code:
to
Code:

I can't find value which is responsible for a max tilt or angle - i don't really know which one is it so if you don't mind to please help with this one?

best, rogalsky

ok, sorry for late answer, I'v been a little busy.
I would expect that speed should be even faster than in sport mode. Like in Phantom..

@Snowstorm I'm using DJI Assistant 2.1.1.2 and I changed:
Code:
fswitch_selection_1|g_config_control_mode[1]
from
Code:
to
Code:

I can't find value which is responsible for a max tilt or angle - i don't really know which one is it so if you don't mind to please help with this one?

best, rogalsky

Thanks. I have came across posts in the mod section for Mavic on people making sport+ mode where they increase the tilt limit for sports mode to make it go even faster. I won’t suggest doing that as the margins are likely too thin, but similar techniques may work to make atti mode faster. I will try to install old asist and find it later.

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan