DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Zoom Hyperlapse filming

Sitka78

Reactions
If one is to shoot a sunset in hyperlapse mode, would it be better to shoot less frequently say 6 or 7 seconds instead of 2 seconds between shots? I ask because being very new to the hyperlapse filming, seems like as slow as the sun sets, more time between shots would be to an advantage.
Thanks for your advice.

Reactions: ff22
If one is to shoot a sunset in hyperlapse mode, would it be better to shoot less frequently say 6 or 7 seconds instead of 2 seconds between shots? I ask because being very new to the hyperlapse filming, seems like as slow as the sun sets, more time between shots would be to an advantage.
Thanks for your advice.

I usually stick to 4 sec intervals. If there is cloud cover/water/background objects moving-shorten your interval. If everything is moving slow or the sky is clear-increase your interval. 6-7 seconds is pretty long, personally wouldn’t go above towards 7 unless I’m shooting night sky with a dslr.

Reactions: Sitka78
I usually stick to 4 sec intervals. If there is cloud cover/water/background objects moving-shorten your interval. If everything is moving slow or the sky is clear-increase your interval. 6-7 seconds is pretty long, personally wouldn’t go above towards 7 unless I’m shooting night sky with a dslr.
Thank you for your reply. Right or wrong, there are at least two folks that think alike. I hope that others would chime in with their take on this fun mode.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jigjjihhwohekjgh2857