DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 zoom imu will not calibrate

atis

Reactions
Hi guys mavic 2 will not start motors . When I check aircraft status to the right of the DJI symbol on front screen ( which says can't take off) up the top the imu triangle is red it says no alitude information from imu and when i check status of mu it's says normal. also on startup when you get the go flow message just before that it's checks if any imu info is available but it says everything up to date.
I stated to calibrate the imu but it just sits on 2/5 and doesn't do anything except says calibrating imu. Pls wait. . I sat for 30 mins something must be wrong . The drone was facing the correct way as indicated on the screen. Anybody got ideas.
Also I upgraded the latest DJI 4 app yesterday and flown the Mavic twice. .

You likely failed to notice that the picture changed and it's waiting for you to turn the aircraft to the next position.

Hi kilrah it never changed from 2/5 , I watched and was aware of pictures change as I have done it before,

Props were on but I will take EM off with another go . I did restate drone. Will try again with props off

You wont believe this guys it righted itself. I took props off to try another imu calibrate and started ,,wallah it was ready to go.. when i think about this I was using litchi app at the time and i don't know whether it caused a problem ,, just started it now with both Dji4 and Litchi,, restarted no problem so i give up..thanks for your replies

Taking the props off isn't what fixed your issue . I don't know if doing a reboot of the bird did it or what but I do mine with the props on and have no issues but glad you did get it to calibrate .

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DJIMavic3cine