DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Zoom Payload Limits

Totem

Reactions
Anyone have experience with external load limits on Mavic 2's? Seems DJI has built in a limit which initiates the automatic landing feature. I had hoped to fly two LumeCubes and a top mounted OsmoPocket (bridge inspection tool). I can fly the two LumeCubes without issue but even a little bit more weight causes the auto landing. I can cancel the landing but re-initiates within seconds. Also cannot ascend to over 15 feet. I tried one LumeCube and a GoPro and no landing gear...still too much weight. I realize this will place additional stress on the motors and shorten battery life. Price point of alternatives with similar collision avoidance is high. Thoughts, tips and suggestions welcome.
Thanks MavicPilots community!IMG_7872.JPGIMG_20190501_172047315.jpg

Reactions: Van Shteffy
Just read the other thread

Reactions: Totem
i am looking to mount some lights, and a gopro. the setup adds about 375 grams to the drone.. anyone have experience with this.. know if it will handle it?

I purchased a drone bait-drop system for my MZ. I haven't tested the weight limit myself yet but I researched it and it appears that the maximum weight limit for carrying the bait is 2 lbs.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman