DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 zoom won’t calibrate past 50 percent and gimbl will not pan up or down I still have zoom

Arce101

Reactions
Also my camera is stuck at side ways tilt any one with this problem?

Is this the same aircraft that has been submerged in water etc?

No repair info that would help. Cause and effect is always good to know for future reference.

Still would like to know what caused the issue.

Here's some reference to know how this issue started:

Reactions: Thomas B
At this point I feel like we really are being trolled. Short version:

He crashed his Mavic into water. He's sent it to two different repair places, one of which was DJI, and he chose not to have the work done. Now he acts surprised the Mavic has problems and wants to repair it himself.

Just so you know how far down the rabbit hole this goes, here are two more relevant threads by the OP about getting his damaged drone repaired:

Reactions: Johnmcl7
Fixed the issue started the drone on its side and now it works normally ? only temporary but I can live with that at least I can pan up and down now thank you u tube

Reactions: BigAl07
Fixed the issue started the drone on its side and now it works normally ? only temporary but I can live with that at least I can pan up and down now thank you u tube

That's good news. Hopefully this will allow you to get back in the air and enjoy your M2Z more than you have lately. Welcome back to FLYING :)

Reactions: Arce101
That's good news. Hopefully this will allow you to get back in the air and enjoy your M2Z more than you have lately. Welcome back to FLYING :)
Thank you big al still trying to figure out why the horizontal tilt keeps giving out but besides a little shaky video it’s back in the air and pans up and down

Reactions: BigAl07
I'd say shaky video. It's better than nothing and you can fly like that all day long so long as you're not going to try and use the video for anything important or significant.

Reactions: Arce101
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Myofb89