DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 3 Wind Test : Born for the Storm

This is bar none the best video I have seen for the Mavic 3

Mavic 3 Lumination Wet Suits coming soon.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain , Capture the Storm.
Truly impressive. 👍🏻 (sorry for actually quoting you, for something you never actually said in a frustrated post earlier. You were were thinking it mebe. Later I realized my error ✌🏼)

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Just curious - will the Air 2S perform like this?

So glad I've bought mine. I don't care that I'll have to beg for food on the street for the next 3 months.
I live right next to a windy pier too which I unbelievably used to consider a curse!
Bring on the climate change!
Fantastic video!
Get yourself a Cardboard sign😊

• Haha
Reactions: Bransty
Truly impressive. 👍🏻 (sorry for actually quoting you, for something you never actually said in a frustrated post earlier. You were were thinking it mebe. Later I realized my error ✌🏼)
As we say in Miami- you have mucho cajones. (at least that's what my Spanish speaking friends say). I'm happy to watch yours but even I owned an M3 I'd probably never have the ability to perform that flight.

Dale
Miami

Reactions: Rchawks and Droniac
As we say in Miami- you have mucho cajones. (at least that's what my Spanish speaking friends say). I'm happy to watch yours but even I owned an M3 I'd probably never have the ability to perform that flight.

Dale
Miami
Bet you could. 😎

Bet you could. 😎
I probably could but my heart would be in my throat the entire time.

I have carefully thought this out and I am definitely going to buy the M3 after the January firmware is available. When I saw this video and discovered that none of the automated flights are available yet, I was quite dismayed.

I could easily afford it now but I now own a Mini 2 which I bought for Africa but I really didn't like it and I am going to put it up for sale. I'm thinking about $400. It probably has 4 flights on it! Then I'll try to sell the M2Pro on this forum or e-bay for about $1000.00.

My next big trip is not until next March 2022 so I have plenty of time.

I probably could but my heart would be in my throat the entire time.

I have carefully thought this out and I am definitely going to buy the M3 after the January firmware is available. When I saw this video and discovered that none of the automated flights are available yet, I was quite dismayed.

I could easily afford it now but I now own a Mini 2 which I bought for Africa but I really didn't like it and I am going to put it up for sale. I'm thinking about $400. It probably has 4 flights on it! Then I'll try to sell the M2Pro on this forum or e-bay for about $1000.00.

My next big trip is not until next March 2022 so I have plenty of time.
The video is a true influencer for certain. I’d like to how things go until January and the follow up to see how DJI followed up. Lol. Those are dandy prices for M2P and mini. Should be no problem. You say “big trip”. Hmmm New Zealand??? 😳

The video is a true influencer for certain. I’d like to how things go until January and the follow up to see how DJI followed up. Lol. Those are dandy prices for M2P and mini. Should be no problem. You say “big trip”. Hmmm New Zealand??? 😳
Hi Droniac! First of all, the African Safari video is completed and "in the can," as they say in Hollywood. I am not ready to publish it to the forum yet because I want to tweak it, and I ran out of GB storage with Vimeo until next week- I am on the 20 GB a week plan). I think the video is one of the best I've ever done. It runs 24 minutes.

Secondly, I am now planning, covid allowing, Atacama ,Chile for astrophotography, and then to Easter Island in the middle of the Pacific Ocean, for next March/April 2022, 5 months from now. Right now, there are no airlines (LATAM air) going there, but it should open up by then. If they are still closed then the 2nd option after Atacama would be Lake Titicaca, in Bolivia.

• Wow
Reactions: Rchawks
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Bransty
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member