DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 3 firmware 1.00.0900 released

I keep getting the same error every time I fired up my birds. I tested the app today and it keeps going off and on, but it does work and displays all the drone info required by FAA. I even went 400ft AGL and it took a while, but it was reading, it needs work. I am pretty sure developers are on top of this since currently, this is the only apps that reads, and the info is pretty accurate.
Have you been able to determine the distance range of the transmission from which it is still receivable?

Have you been able to determine the distance range of the transmission from which it is still receivable?
The park where I flew was small since I am in a Class C airspace. The UAS was 400 ft AGL and around 200 meters from me. The authorized radio was small so I could not fly too far horizontally.

I live in Colorado Springs, Colorado, two miles from the airport and two miles from Fort Carson, three miles from Peterson air force base and the list goes on. I am surrounded by all kinds of military bases, airports, you name it. I have to drive like 30 minutes to get away from all these zones. I will test this week some time.

I live in Colorado Springs, Colorado, two miles from the airport and two miles from Fort Carson, three miles from Peterson air force base and the list goes on. I am surrounded by all kinds of military bases, airports, you name it. I have to drive like 30 minutes to get away from all these zones. I will test this week some time.
Thanks for clarifying. Eager to find out what the range is. Theoretically, if one flies fast enough, the drone should be out of range of the RID receiver, by the time someone pulls up the app, and tries to locate the pilot! LOL!

What magenta cast? I have not noticed any but even if it was one it usually can be dealt with in any video or photo editing software.
This magenta defect...

Attachments

• purple_issue.jpg
    purple_issue.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 14
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member