DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 3 Fulfillment Delays?

That is EXACTLY what I did.

I ordered the M3 FMC on the 8th. Then ordered the RC-Pro remote on the 11th. I just received my M3 FMC that was shipped from California. My RC-Pro is coming from Hong Kong. FedEx label has been created but it has not been shipped yet. So, I wonder how long before I get it from Hong Kong. I see estimate from others is like 15 to 20 days. We shall see.
Atleast you have some sort of ETA on the RC Pro, B&H is giving me no ETA and told me it could be next week or Next year. I get its a preorder but at least give us some sort of rough timeframe when we should expect to see it. Bestbuy is showing an estimated ship date on Dec 1st so I'm hoping B&H will be around that as well.

That is EXACTLY what I did.

I ordered the M3 FMC on the 8th. Then ordered the RC-Pro remote on the 11th. I just received my M3 FMC that was shipped from California. My RC-Pro is coming from Hong Kong. FedEx label has been created but it has not been shipped yet. So, I wonder how long before I get it from Hong Kong. I see estimate from others is like 15 to 20 days. We shall see.
So you now have both remote controllers? Was the RC-Pro still $1200? I figured if you ordered them at the same time, you would get the RC-Pro INSTEAD of the standard RC yet still pay the extra $1200...

So you now have both remote controllers? Was the RC-Pro still $1200? I figured if you ordered them at the same time, you would get the RC-Pro INSTEAD of the standard RC yet still pay the extra $1200...
Only the Cini comes with the RC pro, if you order the Mavic 3 and RC pro you will get both remotes. Which may be good because we don’t know how locked down the new RC pro is and may not be able to install apps like drone deploy etc where you will want to use the remote that came with the Mavic.

Thanks, that was what I wanted to know. Those were pretty much my thoughts also. Additionally, it never hurts to have a spare RC,

I ordered the M3 cine and am in the same boat. I ordered bc it showed it would ship on 11/8. Today the fedex status still shows waiting on package. So I’m inclined to believe DJI did a little bait and switch, as even Best Buy from day 1 was showing first week of December for shipping on the cine. I kind of think it’s the new RC Pro controller that is causing the delay, as every Best Buy near me has the M3 fly more combo in stock. So that shipped just fine, can’t blame it on the u oversaw Covid shipping delay fiasco.

I’m just frustrated bc I would not have ordered had I known it was going to be this long of a wait.

Does anyone know if ANY non reviewed person has received a cine version yet?
I ordered a M3C the day after launch and was notified it will ship tomorrow (Monday Nov 15).

Looking at the DJI site and several USA based resellers it now looks like an order placed today wouldn't ship until the second week of December.

I'll update again when I actually receive the unit.

Good someone already answered your question.

Yes, I do have 2 remotes.

I ordered the M3 FMC which comes with the normal remote control. Only the M3 Cine comes with the RC-Pro remote and does not have the normal remote.

I ordered the RC-Pro 3 days after I ordered my M3 FMC. It seems DJI has a back order on the remote. I have a FedEx tracking number, but the remote has not shipped yet. The remote is shipping from Hong Kong and it may take 15 to 20 days to get to me.

I may not even open my drone until I receive my smart remote. I am still thinking.

Reactions: Hack43
I ordered a M3C the day after launch and was notified it will ship tomorrow (Monday Nov 15).

Looking at the DJI site and several USA based resellers it now looks like an order placed today wouldn't ship until the second week of December.

I'll update again when I actually receive the unit.
Wow. That is crazy that you guys ordered your drones so early but shipping day is so late.

M3 was launched on November 4th. I ordered mine on November 8th. It shipped through UPS from Los Angeles, California and I received it on November 12th.

I guess DJI is inundated with orders that there is a back log now on orders. The orders will get worse with black Friday shoppers, cyber Monday shoppers and Christmas shopping.

I ordered the base model from Amazon on Nov 9 & received it 2 days. However, Amazon didn't have any extra batteries so I ordered directly from DJI on Nov 11 and it shipped the next day FROM CHINA. It supposed to arrive Nov 23...uggh.

I ordered the base model from Amazon on Nov 9 & received it 2 days. However, Amazon didn't have any extra batteries so I ordered directly from DJI on Nov 11 and it shipped the next day FROM CHINA. It supposed to arrive Nov 23...uggh.
Battery arrived today...7 days from order to delivery....not bad coming from DONGGUAN - CHINA MAINLAND to Virginia.

Reactions: Greenflash
I ordered my Mavic 3 on November 5th, and received it the very next day. I absolutely loved it. So, I decided I wanted the Smart Controller too. So, I placed a new, separate order on November 24 morning, the day before Thanksgiving, and it STILL hasn't shipped, 6 days later (granted, there was Thanksgiving and the weekend in between). I've chatted with two customer reps, yesterday and today, and neither is admitting they're out of stock, even when I directly questioned them. All they both said was they're escalating the matter. Meanwhile, I checked with several the local Best Buy's. And all of them are saying the earliest they'll be available for pickup is December 10th.

Anyone experience anything similar?

I ordered my Mavic 3 on November 5th, and received it the very next day. I absolutely loved it. So, I decided I wanted the Smart Controller too. So, I placed a new, separate order on November 24 morning, the day before Thanksgiving, and it STILL hasn't shipped, 6 days later (granted, there was Thanksgiving and the weekend in between). I've chatted with two customer reps, yesterday and today, and neither is admitting they're out of stock, even when I directly questioned them. All they both said was they're escalating the matter. Meanwhile, I checked with several the local Best Buy's. And all of them are saying the earliest they'll be available for pickup is December 10th.

Anyone experience anything similar?
I had been waiting for my Best Buy Rewards from the M3 to clear before I ordered the RC Pro from them (saves me $60). Earlier delivery dates for the RC Pro were showing 11/25, etc, then they sold out. I was able to order one on Monday for a 12/9 pickup. Haven't checked back since to see if they sold out again or not.

I ordered my RC-Pro controller from BestBuy on November 11 I believe and I received it on November 27 when the estimated shipping was December 1.

I bought it the Mavic 3 FMC from Bestbuy in store.

Reactions: Coskier
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78