DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 3 Issue is not acceptable!

I think you are being much too generous. He's trying to attract page views because he makes money off them. Hence his clickbait "I'm here to tell all of you what's wrong with the M3" approach. If he simply wanted to find out if it is a widespread issue then all he needed to do was post a short video of the problem and ask - "anyone else seeing this issue?". Or post the question on a forum like this one.
I think you are being much too generous. He's trying to attract page views because he makes money off them. Hence his clickbait "I'm here to tell all of you what's wrong with the M3" approach. If he simply wanted to find out if it is a widespread issue then all he needed to do was post a short video of the problem and ask - "anyone else seeing this issue?". Or post the question on a forum like this one.
I agree he took a way to roundabout way of asking other people have the same issue call It Clickbait that is what Youtubers do I’m kind of used to it. Some are trying to eeck out a living with you tube

Unfortunately this seems to be a trend some youtubers are taking to get their views up. The more Haters as they put it the more action their channel gets, That relates into more money in their pocket. My son watches a youtuber called "WhistlinDiesel" just because he likes 4x4's. I watched one video and wondered how that guy was able to destroy so many trucks. My son said its because of his viewer base. Some love him and some hate him but they keep coming back to watch more of his videos. The guy is one rich youtuber now and he don't care if you love him or hate him. Its all money to him at the end of the day.
Don't buy that. I've seen WAY too many posts and reports of issues with the M3. For the price of this drone, there should not be ANY or very few. Seen everything from gimble issues, camera focus issues, flight issues, runaways and sudden crashes. They are not all be from YT'ers looking to make a buck.

Would be good to work out a way to see how many units worldwide have been sold vs how many are returned with defects. Only DJI would have some idea I suppose.
I think these forums and YT sites are skewed somewhat to the negatives as those who don’t have problems dont usually post.
It is good to hear about potential faults but are they as widespread as we think?

Reactions: maven4336
Ken will be the first to mention his language isn't for everyone. It's certainly not for me, but I just ignore it. When he had me on the show, he did pull it back because he knew it's not something I appreciated. But it is what it is.

In person, he's not like that as much. We spent a couple of days together in Vegas, and he was much better in person. Even in Vegas. So part of it is shtick. Unnecessary for sure, but that's Ken.

But yeah, he does need to back off a it. He does for a while, then he slides back. But that's life these days with lots of people. But he is an all around good guy.
It wasn’t the language in the video, it was as the language in the posts that were deleted.

Reactions: dirkclod
This drone has been out for a few weeks now and there were negative reports from the very beginning....why are people continuing to buy it?
Why are people continuing to buy it? One possible reason may be that a lot of people are not experiencing the problems we are reading about in many of the forums. Another possible reason is that some of these people complaining just don’t have the requisite technical skill and experience and don’t know what you’re talking about; of course many do, but in my opinion, many don’t. Personally, I had concerns about supply problems after January 22. In the case of some of these Youtubers, I think some of the complaints are all about making money. I purchased the M3 the first day it was released and have had none of the problems that many people are talking about. In fact, I’m quite satisfied with the technical aspects of it, notwithstanding its crippled condition. Maybe I’m one of the lucky ones, I don’t know. Of course,like everyon, I miss the many missing features and I anxiously await the firmware updates. I’m not a professional photographer, so I don’t have some of the concerns they may have, but judging from many of the complaints, many of them aren’t professionals either. Needless to say, I think DJI made a huge mistake in releasing this drone in this condition, and they have a lot to make up.

Christmas is around the corner so they wanted it in the hands of people, even if it has flaws.

It wasn’t the language in the video, it was as the language in the posts that were deleted.
Ah. What was deleted? Unless it's our videos, I rarely read comments.

Ah. What was deleted? Unless it's our videos, I rarely read comments.

Oh an F-bomb and the p-word right out of the gates. His attitude and language made me never want to see anything he does again. He lost 100% credibility with the things he said to other members on here. Talk about a HORRIBLE first impression and those are hard to get back.

He may be a good all around guy but he's exploiting the issues in order to ride the "wave" of M3 problems. Many YouTubers will try and capitalize on a "word/phrase" that is popular/trending and that is exactly what he's doing.

Is it wrong? No not at all. Is it 100% legit? Again no but there are absolutely several issues with certain units (not all obviously) so he's not fabricating anything maybe just "embellishing/stretching the truth here and there".

Oh an F-bomb and the p-word right out of the gates. His attitude and language made me never want to see anything he does again. He lost 100% credibility with the things he said to other members on here. Talk about a HORRIBLE first impression and those are hard to get back.

He may be a good all around guy but he's exploiting the issues in order to ride the "wave" of M3 problems. Many YouTubers will try and capitalize on a "word/phrase" that is popular/trending and that is exactly what he's doing.

Is it wrong? No not at all. Is it 100% legit? Again no but there are absolutely several issues with certain units (not all obviously) so he's not fabricating anything maybe just "embellishing/stretching the truth here and there".
Now I wish I had seen his posts before they were deleted, if only for the entertainment value.

Why are people continuing to buy it? One possible reason may be that a lot of people are not experiencing the problems we are reading about in many of the forums. Another possible reason is that some of these people complaining just don’t have the requisite technical skill and experience and don’t know what you’re talking about; of course many do, but in my opinion, many don’t. Personally, I had concerns about supply problems after January 22. In the case of some of these Youtubers, I think some of the complaints are all about making money. I purchased the M3 the first day it was released and have had none of the problems that many people are talking about. In fact, I’m quite satisfied with the technical aspects of it, notwithstanding its crippled condition. Maybe I’m one of the lucky ones, I don’t know. Of course,like everyon, I miss the many missing features and I anxiously await the firmware updates. I’m not a professional photographer, so I don’t have some of the concerns they may have, but judging from many of the complaints, many of them aren’t professionals either. Needless to say, I think DJI made a huge mistake in releasing this drone in this condition, and they have a lot to make up.
Thank you, I believe what your saying, the poeple that do not have issues do not post, it looks like a very powerful drone and the 4/3 sensor is just killer, I will be purchasing mine in the next few weeks thanks to positive feedback like your post, our world has way to much negative as it is now days thanks again

After crashing the first M3 he had ,one has to wonder what he did with this one without saying anything
only to turn around and try to trash the M3 cine.Maybe be crashed this one also who knows.
Have a good day.
I notice these youtube "influencers" talk about crashing their drones a lot, most of us learn how not to after the first couple of incidents.

Reactions: Droniac and Meta4
Ken will be the first to mention his language isn't for everyone. It's certainly not for me, but I just ignore it. When he had me on the show, he did pull it back because he knew it's not something I appreciated. But it is what it is.

In person, he's not like that as much. We spent a couple of days together in Vegas, and he was much better in person. Even in Vegas. So part of it is shtick. Unnecessary for sure, but that's Ken.

But yeah, he does need to back off a it. He does for a while, then he slides back. But that's life these days with lots of people. But he is an all around good guy.
I was still insulted ,and yes his language was directed at myself for one.

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Don't buy that. I've seen WAY too many posts and reports of issues with the M3. For the price of this drone, there should not be ANY or very few. Seen everything from gimble issues, camera focus issues, flight issues, runaways and sudden crashes. They are not all be from YT'ers looking to make a buck.
Kinda funny,i have seen the same issues you have mentioned,however these are in fact very few isolated problems with a few M3'S.
I am sure there a lot more happy buyers than there are unhappy ones.if there are issues with any of them they will be fixed in Jan. of 2022.
That is what firmware updates are for to make it right,which it will be next year.
One more time on here, for one anyone that is spending this kind of money should have done complete research on the M3 before buying.
Wait till everything is fixed and firmware updates added early next year.
Never seen such whining about a drone release before,but more than willing to bash the M3 now,when they know it will be at 100% in Jan. of 2022.
Let me guess the above is not a good enough reason because that is still no reason why it was not done right away,or even with all of the added
updates next year,they will have left out the one certain item that will never be used by anyone but yet the M3 will get beat up on all over again
Done

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Madejow95