DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 3 Opportunity : Be a Hero : Offer hope : Save a life : Find a lost Dog or Cat

Phantomrain.org

Approved Vendor
Reactions
I wanted to share this : I have been following and Posting now in My Neighbor Hood Watch for a few years now called NEXTDOOR.com

I have found that most People are using the Platform for finding Missing People / dogs and Cats

On any given day : You can find someone near you that need some type of assistance where a
Perimeter Check would be a good starting point .

Because the Mavic 3 has have the killer zoom function and extra Battery life were a viable option to help . 107 and all that of course.

Just in the last month I have searched for Dogs / Cats and missing People
Beside those offering a tip for your help , you can fly with a purpose , its pretty cool .

You may come up short every time : But the help you offer means a lot to those asking for it. Just let them know you did a
Perimeter Check around your area , so they can check that off there list.

I know most are not flying in the Snow or the Rain or Heavy winds , because there is nothing pretty out there to video record, but try helping out your Neighbor hood watch , you may find a new niche to fly in.

Also on a Side note : If your drone does get caught up on a tree or roof top , its a great place to post your rescue mission as well Just saying !

Just to give you an idea of my adventures this month alone.

I
usually send them a picture of the drone i will be flying for the Rescue or Search mission.
Many will ask for Private chats , offer reward money and tell you were you can search.

I will keep this updated with my newest attempts ,

2022-02-20_18h58_30.png2022-02-20_18h53_32.png

2022-02-20_20h03_36.png

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic 3 in the Rain / Snow and search for those missing . We got the Power !

2021-12-10_15h33_20.png

Last edited:
Here is what is on my Radar in the last 4 hours This 185 Th Street is a magnet for alien pickups. lol

2022-02-20_19h57_09.png

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robqwe