DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Mavic 3 Pano

Not bad, not much noise detectable. But the JPG shows poor details on like the foliage and stuff.

Should look better stitching the DNG files together.

That's a beauty!!! I know exactly where that shot was taken- near the children's museum on Watson Island. I tried to fly there once and was chased away by the attendant at Chalks Airways. I might give it a try at the golden hour when there are no people around.

That's a beauty!!! I know exactly where that shot was taken- near the children's museum on Watson Island. I tried to fly there once and was chased away by the attendant at Chalks Airways. I might give it a try at the golden hour when there are no people around.
Early bird always gets the shot :)

Great photo!

Reactions: FStopMiami
So that is a 180 pano, which is 3 x 7 and 21 shots?

Or at least that is what it is on the Mavic 2 Pro.

This is why I want a configurable pano, like maybe 3 x 5 or 15 shots. Then you wouldn't have the horizontal warping on the middle left side of the coastline or the parking lot on the lower right.

So that is a 180 pano, which is 3 x 7 and 21 shots?

Or at least that is what it is on the Mavic 2 Pro.

This is why I want a configurable pano, like maybe 3 x 5 or 15 shots. Then you wouldn't have the horizontal warping on the middle left side of the coastline or the parking lot on the lower right.
So your age is 122?(as shown on your avatar page).Perhaps a typographical error.

In any case, you do not need automatically made (DJI) panos. Using your grid, frame your image and individually shoot the number of images you need, overlapping by about 30%. Bring them into Adobe Camera RAW or Lightroom and the software will do the rest. Here is a video I have used often.

Yeah but automated is going to be more efficient, will do it faster and with less movement than I would make.

It really shouldn't be a difficult software change.

Hell I would buy something like Lichti if it had that kind of flexibility.

Nice photo..............Here is a pano I shot with my Mavic Pro 2......using a #16 HD filter....

I do think that mine with the Mavic 2 Pro is as good as yours with the Mavic 3....What do you think?1 (9).jpg[ Croped.jpg

Nice photo..............Here is a pano I shot with my Mavic Pro 2......using a #16 HD filter....

I do think that mine with the Mavic 2 Pro is as good as yours with the Mavic 3....What do you think?View attachment 142929
Yes- that's very nice. Maybe it's the Mavic Pilots Forum rendering but it could use a bit of increased exposure in the trees and foreground. I do not see any seams, stitching, etc. Here is a 4 shot pano done manually with the Mavic 2 Pro. I used the grid overlap, took 4 shots, each with 30% overlap, brought the RAW files into Adobe Camera RAW, right click on any image and select all. Then, right click on any image and select merge to panorama. Fill in the blank spaces with "content aware fill" and then edit the final image.

Here is an example (Biltmore Hotel, Coral Gables, Florida). Click on image for larger screen.

Dale
Miami

Attachments

• Biltmore Hotel-Panorama.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 9
Yes- that's very nice. Maybe it's the Mavic Pilots Forum rendering but it could use a bit of increased exposure in the trees and foreground. I do not see any seams, stitching, etc. Here is a 4 shot pano done manually with the Mavic 2 Pro. I used the grid overlap, took 4 shots, each with 30% overlap, brought the RAW files into Adobe Camera RAW, right click on any image and select all. Then, right click on any image and select merge to panorama. Fill in the blank spaces with "content aware fill" and then edit the final image.

Here is an example (Biltmore Hotel, Coral Gables, Florida). Click on image for larger screen.

Dale
Miami

TCA- your pano was gorgeous! I hope you will not be offended if I tried to see what I could do with Adobe Photoshop Masking, which allows one to locally adjust areas of the image. I worked on two layers- the foreground, and the mid zone. Did not touch the sky. (click on image to enlarge) Original.jpgEdited.jpg

Dale....
NO I was not offended at all and I must say your retouch of my photo made it look a lot better....Can you tell me how did you do it...was it had to do....I do have Photoshop and light room...I also use ACDee too.
If you would like you can respond to me e - mail address.
[email protected]

Dale....
NO I was not offended at all and I must say your retouch of my photo made it look a lot better....Can you tell me how did you do it...was it had to do....I do have Photoshop and light room...I also use ACDee too.
If you would like you can respond to me e - mail address.
[email protected]
If you have not upgraded Photoshop/Lightroom 2022, you really should. This year Adobe has vastly improved masking. They have developed an entire new way thank makes even an idiot like me understand masking. I used to fear it. Now I love it and use it all the time. Please watch and save this video. If you are still not understanding it, feel free to e-mail me too at this e-mail. How to mask different things in Adobe Camera RAW (ACR) (Photoshop), or Lightroom by Colin Smith of Photoshopcafe.com

[email protected]

I notice google photos will let you view paninis in 3D. Hopefully this works for folks as an example. Click here
paninis? let's eat!

in re: Google-the upper 25% of that image is defective with whitish grey stuff

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sverkerh