DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 3 Pro : Maybe not the same build quality ?

Phantomrain.org

Approved Vendor
Reactions
I happened to see this picture and a few scratches that are showing up and noticed on my Mavic 3 and Mavic 3 Classic that its much smoother and very scratch resistant.
I have noticed many times DJI switching the shells up with the Build Quality as some of there materials that are more porous looking need a stronger adhesive to bond with.

Can anyone confirm for me that there is a Different Build Material being used ?

This is the picture that I think caught me off guard
It wont be a big deal to most , but this build was much more prone to scratches and minute cracks and needs a stronger adhesive backing on the Wet Suits.

Gear to fly your Mavic 3 in the rain. Land on the Water and Protect your drone.
Phantomrain.org

2023-04-30_23h20_23.png

2023-04-30_23h28_31.png

Well thats half of the Amazon shipment, so that is good news.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water.
"No earlier than" does not necessarily mean by May 9th. However, I suspect DJI will be close to that date. DJI already has them. Amazon will still have to receive them from DJI first, before they can ship.

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
I happened to see this picture and a few scratches that are showing up and noticed on my Mavic 3 and Mavic 3 Classic that its much smoother and very scratch resistant.
I have noticed many times DJI switching the shells up with the Build Quality as some of there materials that are more porous looking need a stronger adhesive to bond with.

It wont be a big deal to most , but this build was much more prone to scratches and minute cracks and needs a stronger adhesive backing on the Wet Suits.

Phantomrain.org

View attachment 163543

View attachment 163544
The bottom photo are you talking about the scratch marks caused by where the arm meets the body shell when the legs are folded out?

That was my first clue, that something was a not the same, as the Mavic 3 I have now and the Classic have a much smoother texture and show no scratch marks . I maybe wrong which Is why I was asking for confirmation .

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water.

Last edited:
DJI is quoting arrival no earlier than May 9th, for what it's worth.
Oh…then my will probably arrive August. Sigh. Ordered immediately but something about my address…

• Wow
Reactions: projectarjun

Phantomrain.org

View attachment 163543

View attachment 163544
I'll let you know when mine finally gets here

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Build Quality is the same as the Mavic 3 and Classic were Good,

There is a subtle change on the Bottom of the Mavic 3 Pro that no one mentioned in there videos, and that is the Bridge under the drone is smaller.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bmo4