DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 3 Pro vs Air 3

Igorleo46

Reactions
Hi everyone, sorry for my ignorance but I would like to clarify my ideas by asking you for information.

In addition to the better main camera and the 7x camera, in what situations is the Mavic 3 Pro preferable to the Air 3? Honestly, I can't understand much from the reviews. Is it a tool for professionals or can non-professionals also benefit from it?

At the moment I'm evaluating the pro to be able to use it with the Goggle 2, especially using the zoom cameras, but if they also made the Air 3 compatible I wouldn't know what to do. I would like to understand the true added value of a Mavic 3 Pro compared to the Air 3 which even a non-professional like me can appreciate.

Thank you

Hi everyone, sorry for my ignorance but I would like to clarify my ideas by asking you for information.

In addition to the better main camera and the 7x camera, in what situations is the Mavic 3 Pro preferable to the Air 3? Honestly, I can't understand much from the reviews. Is it a tool for professionals or can non-professionals also benefit from it?

At the moment I'm evaluating the pro to be able to use it with the Goggle 2, especially using the zoom cameras, but if they also made the Air 3 compatible I wouldn't know what to do. I would like to understand the true added value of a Mavic 3 Pro compared to the Air 3 which even a non-professional like me can appreciate.

Thank you
I recommend you go to YOUTUBE to see many answers to your question with real examples.
We could help but it would take so much back a forth. YouTube has comparisons to air 3 and mavic 3 pro as well as other DJI drones.

Thank you
For Italy and the rest of the EU, the M3 Pro is over 900 grams.

So it may be only permitted to fly in more restricted category than drones under 900 grams.

Do you recommend any videos in particular?
Yes search” dji Air 3 vs Dji mavic 3 pro” you will have enough choices to make a good decision.
When a new drones comes out I look at as many as 20 different videos. Once you start doing this you will find a few people that you really like a trust. Videos are much better than text when the subject is broad.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne