DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 3 Waypoint Flight Plans Not Saving

jonesFoto

Reactions
Just getting around to trying Waypoint flight on a Mavic 3, when I'd like to "Save and Exit" Waypoint, say to store the current flight plan and move on to a new one, I am unable to Save. "Exit Without Saving" works fine, but my previously planned mission cannot be saved, and I have no items in my Flight History. Any ideas...?

Just getting around to trying Waypoint flight on a Mavic 3, when I'd like to "Save and Exit" Waypoint, say to store the current flight plan and move on to a new one, I am unable to Save. "Exit Without Saving" works fine, but my previously planned mission cannot be saved, and I have no items in my Flight History. Any ideas...?
Haven't had that problem. Sometimes it puts the wrong thumbnail on a saved flight. A thumbnail from a different flight.

I was interested in copying waypoint flight between devices. DJI told me this:
"
We had an internal confirmation with our engineer. Sorry to inform you that the files of waypoint flight can not be moved from one mobile device to another as files of the Waypoint Flight cannot be exported."

I'm having this same problem.

Reactions: shb
I'm having this same problem.
I did a support chat with DJI, and received a completely inaccurate page of instructions as to how to save a waypoint flight plan, so I'm not sure how adapt they are at even understanding the problem, let alone helping to solve it. At this point I'm just creating, flying and exiting without saving for every flight.

Reactions: Cosmo0g
I did a support chat with DJI, and received a completely inaccurate page of instructions as to how to save a waypoint flight plan, so I'm not sure how adapt they are at even understanding the problem, let alone helping to solve it. At this point I'm just creating, flying and exiting without saving for every flight.
It finally started working. I updated to Fly app 1.9.1 and it still didn't work. While the bird was in the air, I just clicked through every setting including the camera controls on the bottom right of the screen (didn't change anything). Then, all of a sudden it started working correctly.

It finally started working. I updated to Fly app 1.9.1 and it still didn't work. While the bird was in the air, I just clicked through every setting including the camera controls on the bottom right of the screen (didn't change anything). Then, all of a sudden it started working correctly.
That's great to know - thanks! We're in the middle of a snow storm here, so perhaps not the very best time to fly, but once it clears up I'll give it a try, after updating the Fly app. I appreciate your getting back to this thread!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d