DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air 2 beeping RC

beeflyin

Reactions
Can't get beeping to stop on my new MA2. I've calibrated, updated firmware, just continues to beep so much I can't fly it. It's not a battery issue. Any suggestions??

Mine was doing that the other day and a calibration of the controller worked for me. Remember when you're doing it that you also have to do the roller too. For some reason with the roller it only worked if i rolled to the right first then left. Restarted and no more beeping.

Can't get beeping to stop on my new MA2. I've calibrated, updated firmware, just continues to beep so much I can't fly it. It's not a battery issue. Any suggestions??

I know it's probably a obvious question/answer, but that isn't your O/A beep is it? Other than that concur with the above on make sure on stick/controller cal that you are doing the whole system :)

Mine was doing that the other day and a calibration of the controller worked for me. Remember when you're doing it that you also have to do the roller too. For some reason with the roller it only worked if i rolled to the right first then left. Restarted and no more beeping.
I know it's probably a obvious question/answer, but that isn't your O/A beep is it? Other than that concur with the above on make sure on stick/controller cal that you are doing the whole system :)
I have been trying to recalibrate the sticks and it says to push and roll in the directions a few times, must never says "complete" or anything to let me know the sticks are in fact calibrated. And no, its not the obstacle avoidance. I turned that off completely and the beeping was still going on. Thanks for all the advice!

I have been trying to recalibrate the sticks and it says to push and roll in the directions a few times, must never says "complete" or anything to let me know the sticks are in fact calibrated. And no, its not the obstacle avoidance. I turned that off completely and the beeping was still going on. Thanks for all the advice!
It took a while for mine to take. I rotated the sticks like 10 times then did the roller over and over till it took and said calibrated.

Thanks! Its calibrated! Too dark to fly now, but I'll try tomorrow. Fingers crossed no more beeping, unless its a "real obstacle" warning! Thanks!

Reactions: Tufargon
I had the same problem...after calibration it works fine and after next start again beeping. I left the RC in local service and they replaced it next day....

Did you try to recalibrate it again? Other than that you might have to get a hold of DJI. I only tried it the once with mine and haven't restarted it again yet. Hopefully it's not a bad RC.

I just turned on my New MA2 and went to update firmware after it connected . then the app froze up and it started beeping. nothing but turning off the controller will stop the beeping . I just took it out of the box and put batt and controller on charger for two hours before starting anything. I am totally lost. TIA

I just turned on my New MA2 and went to update firmware after it connected . then the app froze up and it started beeping. nothing but turning off the controller will stop the beeping . I just took it out of the box and put batt and controller on charger for two hours before starting anything. I am totally lost. TIA
Recalibrating the RC usually stops it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78