DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

mavic air 2 care refresh question, pls answer if possible!

Jordaneer

Reactions
So I accidentally flew my MA2 into a tree right after take-off (pilot error, but I understand) and the gimbal broke in half, I was able to find the part of the gimbal that was still attached to the drone but I can't find the actual camera part, do I need to find this part of the gimbal for my care refresh claim? Dji support wasn't open so I couldn't ask them,

This is what I have

Attachments

• 20200613_195906.jpg
    20200613_195906.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 42
Will interesting to see how you go and whether DJI attempt to be sticklers to their own fine print....

Under the care refresh term, specifically exclusions;

Ⅱ. Exclusions

DJI Care Refresh does not cover the following:

1) The date when you apply for the replacement is not within the period of validity of your replacement service.
2) The corresponding parts have not been shipped out within seven natural days after the Online Service case is submitted. Or, the corresponding parts have not been shipped out within three days after the Express case is submitted.
3) The replacement times have been used up.
4) The part is not covered by the replacement service.
5) Damage caused by using your DJI product together with a non-DJI product or third-party accessory/software that is not authorized by DJI.
6) Some or all of the parts that are covered by the replacement service are lost.

Let us know how this works out.....

Last edited:
Will be I treating to see how you go and whether DJI attempt to be sticklers to their own fine print....

Under the care refresh term, specifically exclusions;

Ⅱ. Exclusions

DJI Care Refresh does not cover the following:

1) The date when you apply for the replacement is not within the period of validity of your replacement service.
2) The corresponding parts have not been shipped out within seven natural days after the Online Service case is submitted. Or, the corresponding parts have not been shipped out within three days after the Express case is submitted.
3) The replacement times have been used up.
4) The part is not covered by the replacement service.
5) Damage caused by using your DJI product together with a non-DJI product or third-party accessory/software that is not authorized by DJI.
6) Some or all of the parts that are covered by the replacement service are lost.

Let us know how this works out.....
I decided to spend the time and was able to recover the gimbal, it took a good 45 minutes to find even though I knew roughly where it would be

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrock