DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic air 2 Fell straight down and crashed

Update from DJI about my situation. Basically no update. Got an email saying they can’t complete the analysis without more info. They will reach out to me shortly. I guess the last log has them scratching their heads. I have no more info. They have my drone. I will keep you all posted.
Walkmnn

That's quite likely one reason why they are more reluctant to honor the refresh agreement without a returned aircraft. But sometimes they do, especially when the telemetry makes it clear that there was an aircraft failure. Not many of the suspected battery ejections led to replacement as far as I recall, because that's generally regarded as pilot error.

So it gives an alert And shows in data if battery ejection happens? what about someone bought a broken Drobe and made just the lights flash then after yanking battery they could then drop the shell with lights blinking in water abd recordn it while trying to net and recover it then even if an alert saysbattery ejected the video would show power to lights lol seems a bit much But you would be surprised

What about if drone suddenly goes sideways or upside down so the motors stop a friend on a boat or edge of cliff could grab it and have pilot put one stick input left stick up and the friend turns it over and stops motors or a rth press couldnthat be talken as pilot error?

Always people trying to scam anything someone got arrested cpl years ago ( when blueray was hott item) they were having someone get a load of boxsets like sopranos and filling Medium size fish tanks take the rocks pump and accessories out of tank fill with a cpl grand of merchandise even stopping by the tape isle and putting tape on thebox .. then apparently leavinng them for a cpl days sending a completely different person in to buy the tank then returning them to the store as a unwanted unopened gift and getting gift cards allegedly they went back on records and hundreds of tanks were sold they got caught because eventually each store found a huge tank with accessories for all thekits and they started noticing the basket ofbluerays going to pet isle (no camera) and when they realized the pattern they sold say 20box sets but did returns on wayyyy more

people will do anything sorry for talking about it in your thread OP I hope you get the replacement worst case go buy another at best buy abd return it before the refund window is up and by then hopefully dji has itfigured out

*I dont condone or recommend those scenarios are hypothetical and if you do them you will catch a charge don’t try it *

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maviclake