DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air 2 Not connecting to Dronelink

Denise CT

Reactions
Hi, We are hoping to do drone mapping, but have troubles connecting the drone to dronelink. We are flying a Mavic air 2 and downloaded Dronelink for an android device. We have the "business growth plan" of dronelink. When we open the DJI fly app then it shows that have made all the updates that we need for the drone. We gave the dronelink app all the permissions requested and forcefully closed DJI fly. On the dronelink app it shows the plans of what we want to fly but it says "disconnected" even though the drone is on and the controller is connected. Is there anyone who advise me on this matter? I would really appreciate it

Hi, We are hoping to do drone mapping, but have troubles connecting the drone to dronelink. We are flying a Mavic air 2 and downloaded Dronelink for an android device. We have the "business growth plan" of dronelink. When we open the DJI fly app then it shows that have made all the updates that we need for the drone. We gave the dronelink app all the permissions requested and forcefully closed DJI fly. On the dronelink app it shows the plans of what we want to fly but it says "disconnected" even though the drone is on and the controller is connected. Is there anyone who advise me on this matter? I would really appreciate it
Solved. We uninstalled and reinstalled the DJI fly app and it gave us a prompt to update it. I'm not sure if the dronelink account that we chose was the right one but we will see how it goes

Reactions: dronelink

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daviscj91