DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air 2 Trade Up Program

Alan H

Reactions
I took advantage of trading my Air 1 for the Air 2. DJI sent me the FedEx tracking info that it was shipped back on June 25. The tracking info shows that it is still in China and according to FedEx it is held up in Customs and that I should contact the Shipper. I have sent DJI numerous emails and I don’t get any replies.
Can anybody help me with contacting DJI and get an answer on this, please?

I had the same issue less than a week ago where my Mavic 2 showed shipped but was sitting in China in a shipping container for 4 days (Monday Thursday) until it finally went to Japan, Alaska, Tennessee, then Austin, and finally here. I called FedEx and they said they were having shipping delays due to the virus. I chatted online with DJI amd they said they were sorry for the delay.

I can’t find where to chat with them. The tracking info shows Clearance in Progress in Guangzhou. It has been like that for 4 days now. So frustrating!

I can’t find where to chat with them. The tracking info shows Clearance in Progress in Guangzhou. It has been like that for 4 days now. So frustrating!
Did you ever get the DJI credit? How long did it take?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aodgizmo