DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Doesn't have real waypoints, even with Litchi it is still simulated waypoints (virtual sticks) and it is jerky in waypoints mode.​

Thank you for answering a question I had...

I’m used to the regular controller with a 10.2” iPad. Would I be satisfied with the smaller screen size?
I was using a full sized 8th Gen iPad and I found it to make the controller too "top heavy" I recently went with a 6th gen iPad Mini and I find this screen size just right.

I was using a full sized 8th Gen iPad and I found it to make the controller too "top heavy" I recently went with a 6th gen iPad Mini and I find this screen size just right.
The question was about the RC-Pro as the alternative, rather than a smaller sized iPad. However, to your point, personally, I have found the exact opposite. The larger iPad distributes the extra weight in a much more ergonomic manner than an iPad Mini, which concentrates it into a smaller size, making it feel heavier to me.

I have the Air 2 and wish that I had the Air 2S as it turns out that I am enjoying night flying and the Air 2 camera is pretty noisy for late dusk/night time photography/videos and photography.

The Mini 3 Pro is looking interesting...

Reactions: Yaros
  • Love
I have both the Air 2 and the Air 2S. I first bought the Air 2 Combo because it has the best bang for the buck then bought the Air 2S because it is practically an Air 2 and I now have 4 flight batteries.

I love the Air 2 because of its longer battery time and HDR and the Air 2S for its low light capabilities when I shoot pre-dawn, sunrise, sunset and twilight.

My understanding is that the props of the Air 2 and Air 2S are interchangeable. Haven't tried it yet though.

I just sold my Air2 to upgrade to Air2s and I left my MAS props on it be cause I was told the pops are different. Should have done a little research, so now I'm ordering new props because I like the quiet of Master Air Screw props.

Reactions: Dbez1
I'm sure that the Air2S is overall a better drone than the Air 2, especially for those who are more into photography and video creation, but it was never different enough for me to pull the trigger and buy one. I got the FPV instead (nearly a year ago now), and love it. I also still love the Air 2.

Reactions: careless
I just sold my Air2 to upgrade to Air2s and I left my MAS props on it be cause I was told the pops are different. Should have done a little research, so now I'm ordering new props because I like the quiet of Master Air Screw props.
The MAS props do make a difference on the A2S noise wise. I did the exact same thing you did.

Reactions: careless
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryairsoft1