DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air 2S connection lost for few seconds very close to home point.

zeusfl

Mavic Pilot Guru
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Site
youtube.com
Just when I was going to land flying over the lake, I lost the remote control and downlink connection for about 8 seconds with my Mavic Air 2S for no reason. If you notice there is not antennas or interference around. It was in front of my eyes. I guess DJI is having issues with the current radio internal software of the RC-N1 and DJI RC Pro. Here is the flying log uploaded to Phantom help and the TXT file.

I was able to reconnect after the few seconds and land safely but this is happening more frequently with M3.

Attachments

• DJIFlightRecord_2022-01-13_[15-50-47].txt
    1.6 MB · Views: 23
I’m surprised you didn’t loose the signal when you were out over 4000ft (1.25km). You certainly wouldn’t have been able to see it out that far and if I had just got a warning from the FAA I certainly wouldn’t be pushing my luck.

Just when I was going to land flying over the lake, I lost the remote control and downlink connection for about 8 seconds with my Mavic Air 2S for no reason. If you notice there is not antennas or interference around. It was in front of my eyes. I guess DJI is having issues with the current radio internal software of the RC-N1 and DJI RC Pro. Here is the flying log uploaded to Phantom help and the TXT file.

I was able to reconnect after the few seconds and land safely but this is happening more frequently with M3.

Are you now just trying to troll the FAA guy who sent you the letter and then joined this forum?

Reactions: Chrislaf
I’m surprised you didn’t loose the signal when you were out over 4000ft (1.25km). You certainly wouldn’t have been able to see it out that far and if I had just got a warning from the FAA I certainly wouldn’t be pushing my luck.
As you see the sky was completely clear and i was able to see the drone. I have very good eyes.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roligtroll