DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air Aarhus City Night 4K Cinematic - DaVinci Resolve / Neat Video Reduce Noise ?

Mkkls

Reactions
Aarhus City Night Cinematic 4K 2019

Mavic Air shots of Aarhus city by night shot in 4K, colorgraded inside DaVinci Resolve 2019.
Settings used: 4K/25FPS Manuel // Color Profile: Cinelike D - Neat Video Reduce Noise Applied in Post Production.

I have to say the DJI Mavic Air is truly amazing, using cinelike d, neat video plugin to reduce noise and a cool colorgrading takes the quality really far. Let me know what you guys think
smile.gif

Greati vid!

Mavic Air shots of Aarhus city by night shot in 4K, colorgraded inside DaVinci Resolve 2019.
Settings used: 4K/25FPS Manuel // Color Profile: Cinelike D - Neat Video Reduce Noise Applied in Post Production.

I have to say the DJI Mavic Air is truly amazing, using cinelike d, neat video plugin to reduce noise and a cool colorgrading takes the quality really far. Let me know what you guys think
smile.gif
Hello, I am using resolve as well to do.my drone editing and I will really like to do some night flying. Did you purchase neat video plugin seperately? How do I use it with resolve. Please help.

smile.gif
Cool little vid, really like the colors and the editing except the jarring speedups. I understand you were editing to the music and it makes sense but it really was disorienting for me.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98