DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MAVIC AIR BATTERY DISCHARGER

THE WOMBLE

Reactions
Have seen and can buy a battery discharger unit for Mavic2 and was wondering if there was one for the MAVIC AIR. Have posted a pic of the unit for the MAVIC2 to give you an idea what I am looking for. NOT the unit that came with the drone that clips on the battery and has 2 x USB ports.

Attachments

• firefox_oF8fO1lsFA.png
    firefox_oF8fO1lsFA.png
    80.7 KB · Views: 27
Have seen and can buy a battery discharger unit for Mavic2 and was wondering if there was one for the MAVIC AIR. Have posted a pic of the unit for the MAVIC2 to give you an idea what I am looking for. NOT the unit that came with the drone that clips on the battery and has 2 x USB ports.

Its a good concept. Just FYI, this device can also be used for an Air, but the cable would need to fit the Air battery. I might buy one and do an experiment with an Air battery an M2 battery, and an MP battery.

The discharge rate is 1.5 amps, so if used with an Air, you would need to watch the battery lights and disconnect it when 2-3 lights are blinking. This device is set up for a 4s 14.8c battery.

When using a device like this, or any discharger for that matter, its always a good idea to watch it and have a temp gun handy. You dont want to overdischarge your battery because Im sure this company wont buy you a new one if the product fails.

Its a good concept. Just FYI, this device can also be used for an Air, but the cable would need to fit the Air battery. I might buy one and do an experiment with an Air battery an M2 battery, and an MP battery.
Thanks for your help.
The discharge unit for the MAVIC2 can be set to 0% or 60% and used on 4cell battery. I realize that a different cable would be need. I am waiting for my Mavic2 unit to arrive.
Will only be able to discharge 1 battery at a time but ti be able to set to 60% and forget will be great.
If you do experiment please let us know how it went.
Would be great if we could just use a different cable. CHEERS

Reactions: Former Member
Will the MA batteries not discharge on their own in a couple days?

Will the MA batteries not discharge on their own in a couple days?
They will start to auto discharge down to the storage level after sitting idle for 10 days.

Reactions: dawgpilot
So that should be good enough for good maintenance. If for some reason you want to discharge them quicker just turn on your Drone and run them down to 80%, done.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998