DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air - Belgian’s Greetings

Respawn2K

Reactions
Hi there,
Olivier from Belgium, 34 years old. Coming from Liege.

Just bought a Mavic Air 2days ago.
Made my lessons in 2016 with an hubsan x4 h107c outside.
Make him fly, crash , repair, fly , land ... crash .. you know what i mean right ?
Then make him flip and roll in expert mode .

Then i start flying with hubsan h501s , was cool but ... a bit boring . Camera is really limited and it was not really interesting anymore. So decide to buy a real beast now that i can fly.

Mavic air is really easy to fly, too easy even in sport mode. The more difficult now will be to take good pictures , and nice video shot.

Time will tell me if it was a good invest . But as far as my two flight with the Mavic , i was happy with it.

SEE YOU SOON !

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Hello and welcome from Ontario Canada to Mavic Pilots!
And enjoy your stay here, there is a wealth of information to be had so take your time and look around and enjoy reading all the great stuff you can do with your Mavic, :) Feel free to ask any questions you may have and remember the search tool is a great resource to see who may have had a similar issue or may offer a great tip.
Enjoy your day and happy flying :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Hi there,
Olivier from Belgium, 34 years old. Coming from Liege.

Just bought a Mavic Air 2days ago.
Made my lessons in 2016 with an hubsan x4 h107c outside.
Make him fly, crash , repair, fly , land ... crash .. you know what i mean right ?
Then make him flip and roll in expert mode .

Then i start flying with hubsan h501s , was cool but ... a bit boring . Camera is really limited and it was not really interesting anymore. So decide to buy a real beast now that i can fly.

Mavic air is really easy to fly, too easy even in sport mode. The more difficult now will be to take good pictures , and nice video shot.

Time will tell me if it was a good invest . But as far as my two flight with the Mavic , i was happy with it.

SEE YOU SOON !
Howdy from Wyoming @Respawn2K , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio USA. Enjoy that new Mavic Air, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BRUNO.CARDOSO