DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air Bricked When Updating

Seymen

Reactions
I was updating the firmware and my mavic air suddenly restarted and disconnected then I tried to reconnect it but both mavic air and controller didn’t connected. Then I tried dji assistant in the latest version. But it didn’t connected to my pc I installed some drivers for mavic but it also didn’t worked then I tried on macbook that didnt solved the problem in this process i tried with 2 different cables and fully charged batteries.
Then ı send to dji service they can’t solve the problem and they said we need to send the drone to dji price of sending the drone is 1/5 of the drone and They said they won’t responsible about customs clearence so Do you have any suggestions?

I was updating the firmware and my mavic air suddenly restarted and disconnected then I tried to reconnect it but both mavic air and controller didn’t connected. Then I tried dji assistant in the latest version. But it didn’t connected to my pc I installed some drivers for mavic but it also didn’t worked then I tried on macbook that didnt solved the problem in this process i tried with 2 different cables and fully charged batteries.
Then ı send to dji service they can’t solve the problem and they said we need to send the drone to dji price of sending the drone is 1/5 of the drone and They said they won’t responsible about customs clearence so Do you have any suggestions?

I think your core board overheated during the update. If the fan stops working for any reason, the core board will fry. If you dont want to pay DJI, you can just buy a new core board. They cost around $200 - $225 but sometimes they are vary hard to find.

Hi firstly thank you for your replies . Is there any way to flash the software except assistant or go ı mean people suffered the same problem with mavic pro 1 and in pro there is sd card they took it and flash it

Hi firstly thank you for your replies . Is there any way to flash the software except assistant or go ı mean people suffered the same problem with mavic pro 1 and in pro there is sd card they took it and flash it
I would like to know the outcome of this I just ordered a mavic air through DJI and I'm sure it will want to update as well.

Just use your warranty and take it to the shop you bought it from - they should take care of it or at least give you the address of the service shop that can fix it. If you're out of warranty send it back to DJI or try fixing it yourself.

Electronic device updates are a big pain. My philosophy is If It Works, Don't Fix It! Do not upgrade, leave it be. My 4-years old laptop has no updates and still works fine. ignore updates... they are a nuisance.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
instaproapk