DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic AIR firmware .500 is available (Sep 30, 2018)

Keule

CTO at SDS
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Site
skydrone-systems.com
finally, it's here:

b.JPG

and you can revert back ...

a.JPG

Last edited:
Does it address their infuriating magnetic interference warnings?
Can't tell at the moment. Here the official release notes:

rn500.JPG

HI All
Its a shame they couldn't add in the camera forward/camera down function on the programmable button like all the other models, Im on the DJI Forum and many of us on their have requested this function but its still missing! otherwise the update went ok with no glitches, I will see what it fly like later on if I get a chance!

Reactions: bjoernhsb
Installed the latest update to the Mavic Air and the controller. No problems so far.

The controller now supports controlling the camera shutter speed while in manual mode by holding the programmable button and tapping the gimbal jog dial left or right. Pretty cool!

Reactions: kei888
just updated the.500 firmware remote re link RC to AC after using wifi mode not possible, after reboot both wifi mode or RC mode not usable, to re link the RC to AC needed reset the AC more then 10- to 15 times.
so this problem existed on .400 firmware and not solved on .500 firmware

because of this i'm not going to use wifi mode till next firmware if DJI will fix this malfunction.

best regards to all pilots.

I have the same issue with .400.
I can use wifi mode only when I wait for 3 beeps, holding the drone button (not two).

OK the app (newest version) never prompted me to install the new version so I manually updated with the assistant. Now it appears everything is fine however it never prompted to update the controller via assistant nor djigo4. I did a couple cold restarts but still no update on the controller. I was trying to figure out how to do this via the assistant but no downloads for the controller and the assistant does not see the controller when it is plugged in. Now what?

OK the app (newest version) never prompted me to install the new version so I manually updated with the assistant. Now it appears everything is fine however it never prompted to update the controller via assistant nor djigo4. I did a couple cold restarts but still no update on the controller. I was trying to figure out how to do this via the assistant but no downloads for the controller and the assistant does not see the controller when it is plugged in. Now what?
Did you exit back to the front page of the assistant before you connected your RC?

yes even a reboot - it may be a pc problem as it worked fine with the ma but can't seem to connect with the controller.

Have you tried connecting to your MA as if you were going flying (make sure your phone or tablet has a WiFi signal). It should spot the FW conflict & prompt to update your RC

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d