DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic AIR firmware .500 is available (Sep 30, 2018)

Ok here is the issue - as stated before the app does not prompt for the update so I tried the assistant which will not load the CDC ACM data driver - does not load in windows 7 or 10 and it appears no updates or fixed that I have found so far. Although it does work on the aircraft just not the controller. i will try an android phone perhaps that will work.

OK update was successful - the fix was to connect with an android which immediately updated the controller. I guess this is why I almost never update and always use litchi. What a pain but now it's all good/

What’s to fix? Never had a problem getting to RTH to within less than 10cm of where it took off from with .0400 FW

But am I wrong and was .0400 supposed to address that? I thought the notice about it was later than the .0400 release date, Ive just been manual landing instead and havent tried it yet.

TBH, and I know it’s selfish, with any firmware or software update, computer drone, plane whatever I wait a couple of weeks for the inevitable bugs to be found and hopefully corrected. Then I update.

Sadly, especially with a Windows computer, I still get caught out.

waar kan ik DJI Assistant vinden om de laatste firmware up te loaden ?? Hallo, sedert ik hem kocht begin augustus 2018.
Met dank!

waar kan ik DJI Assistant vinden om de laatste firmware up te loaden ?? Hallo, sedert ik hem kocht begin augustus 2018.
Met dank!
Translated:

where can I find DJI Assistant to upload the latest firmware ?? Hello, since I bought it in early August 2018.
With thanks!

Mavic Air Downloads

Just to make sure: I can keep the old firmware, right? Or is the upgrade mandatory?

I'm asking because I have a mission to fly tomorrow and I don't want to risk upgrading right now. But I also need to make sure that I can fly. I already updated Dji GO 4 to the latest version.

Thanks!

Hello. After update fw .500 I can not customize the speed increase / decrease the height of mavic air anymore

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hippysmavic