DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air Footage Thread: Post your Pics and Vids here!

DJI_0411.JPG

If you have ever followed the adventures of the Eagles in North Fort Myers ( Live Eagle Cam ) this is the nest, taken a few days after Irma passed thru. The web cams were not up and running, many were worried about the nest and if Harriet and M15 would have a place to return to. Not knowing if the Eagles were in the area, this was a very quick flight, just long enough to get my pictures and get back on the ground. These pics were used by local media for broadcast and print

Hi. I'm new to the whole drone thing but i'm enjoying learning to fly and trying to get a few decent shots. Here is a couple of my first attemptsDJI_0084.jpg DJI_0084.jpg

Attachments

• DJI_0131-2.jpg
    DJI_0131-2.jpg
    9.9 MB · Views: 10
  • DJI_0229.jpg
    DJI_0229.jpg
    5.6 MB · Views: 10
  • HDR_0002.jpg
    HDR_0002.jpg
    8.3 MB · Views: 11
  • HDR_0003-2.jpg
    HDR_0003-2.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 9
Reactions: THE WOMBLE
That's cool @neggy!!!! Love it! Any video footage of crocs from the air?

No video, I'm not a big video guy, (although I have a request from a local church for some video from the Mavic I have to do soon) but the next time I am at my house down there I will take some video of my neighbors.... btw they are Alligators
DJI_0915.JPG DJI_0916.JPG DJI_0918.JPG DJI_0920.JPG

This is a little memorial dam at the end of my road. It was great subject for a quick test flight.
f2ca607255a7e0c937ff0058a7229303.jpg

Sky Chutes:

Flown in high wind. These are the chutes you can access from Breckenridge Peak 6, which lead towards Copper Mountain. If it wasn't high wind I would have flown further, but was a little nervous flying too far up in high winds.

You did well to stay clear of those power lines..I would have been thinking journey home power lines.
Nice mountain video footage.
Question I've been using 4k setting but as you know media sharing sites just don't provide that kinda data exchange ...what do you use ?

That was 1080p, as my drone was BRAND new and was waiting for my faster memory card. I would have flown higher but the winds were crazy... and this was like day 3 of having the drone! I now shoot in 4k all the time (no reason not too, my PC is fast enough and my card is big enough!) I pretty much record everything, and delete most of what I shoot because it's not THAT interesting... and I delete after it gets to Youtube. :)

For the power lines, yeah, I just make sure I'm higher than them, and the return to home is like 200 feet high. :)

And Thanks!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78