Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

Mavic Air Footage Thread: Post your Pics and Vids here!

thebigbaddan

Sky Chutes:

Flown in high wind. These are the chutes you can access from Breckenridge Peak 6, which lead towards Copper Mountain. If it wasn't high wind I would have flown further, but was a little nervous flying too far up in high winds.

thebigbaddan

Here's the footage from Loveland Pass. This includes footage from the turnout as well as on-mountain footage, shot from halfway down the mountain on my snowboard, launched from the snow. The pic above shows where I shot from.

Coskier

Here's the footage from Loveland Pass. This includes footage from the turnout as well as on-mountain footage, shot from halfway down the mountain on my snowboard, launched from the snow. The pic above shows where I shot from.
Nicely done!

hryzec

Sky Chutes:

Flown in high wind. These are the chutes you can access from Breckenridge Peak 6, which lead towards Copper Mountain. If it wasn't high wind I would have flown further, but was a little nervous flying too far up in high winds.
Well... Those electric lines would make me a little nervous if it was my MP. Otherwise nice vid. Thumbs up!

hryzec

Short edit. Found some deer. Still new to the editing. Just edited and cut this one in the DJI app...
Hi, what are you flying with? I tried to sneak upon a deer once with MP but no chance, they spotted me straight away :)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colthenic