Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

Mavic Air Footage Thread: Post your Pics and Vids here!

thebigbaddan

Reaction score
Loc
Centennial, Colorado
Sky Chutes:

Flown in high wind. These are the chutes you can access from Breckenridge Peak 6, which lead towards Copper Mountain. If it wasn't high wind I would have flown further, but was a little nervous flying too far up in high winds.

Reactions: hryzec
Reaction score
My 2 tests of the Mavic Air start with a "cool musical intro", first at the beach with waves, pond and river ; and the second in a field (with all quickshot modes shown). :D

thebigbaddan

Reaction score
Loc
Centennial, Colorado

Here's the footage from Loveland Pass. This includes footage from the turnout as well as on-mountain footage, shot from halfway down the mountain on my snowboard, launched from the snow. The pic above shows where I shot from.

Reactions: Coskier

Manny T

Reaction score
Here's is mavic air vs mavic pro comparison footage, if anyone is interested.

Coskier

Reaction score
Loc
Lakewood, CO, USA

Here's the footage from Loveland Pass. This includes footage from the turnout as well as on-mountain footage, shot from halfway down the mountain on my snowboard, launched from the snow. The pic above shows where I shot from.
Nicely done!

hryzec

Reaction score
Sky Chutes:

Flown in high wind. These are the chutes you can access from Breckenridge Peak 6, which lead towards Copper Mountain. If it wasn't high wind I would have flown further, but was a little nervous flying too far up in high winds.
Well... Those electric lines would make me a little nervous if it was my MP. Otherwise nice vid. Thumbs up!

hryzec

Reaction score
Short edit. Found some deer. Still new to the editing. Just edited and cut this one in the DJI app...
Hi, what are you flying with? I tried to sneak upon a deer once with MP but no chance, they spotted me straight away :)

Reaction score
@UneBoleeDAir.fr very cool! What video editor are you using?
Thanks ! :)
And I use Cyberlink Power Director !

PS : I can see people also share pictures, I have a photo gallery as well as a Drive with all the corresponding RAW (you can download and edit) in the description of the videos linked shared before ! ;)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snazer13