DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air Footage Thread: Post your Pics and Vids here!

Sky Chutes:

Flown in high wind. These are the chutes you can access from Breckenridge Peak 6, which lead towards Copper Mountain. If it wasn't high wind I would have flown further, but was a little nervous flying too far up in high winds.

Reactions: hryzec
My 2 tests of the Mavic Air start with a "cool musical intro", first at the beach with waves, pond and river ; and the second in a field (with all quickshot modes shown). :D

Here's me flying at Loveland Pass in the snow. I'm on my snowboard flying, with the launch pad next to me :)

Attachments

• 2018-04-14 058.JPG
    2018-04-14 058.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 45

Here's the footage from Loveland Pass. This includes footage from the turnout as well as on-mountain footage, shot from halfway down the mountain on my snowboard, launched from the snow. The pic above shows where I shot from.

Reactions: Coskier
Here's is mavic air vs mavic pro comparison footage, if anyone is interested.

Third time in the air, it was too windy for my skills so I didn't fly over 50 m and couldn't get the whole bridge
26626533337_d98d146b63_b.jpg

Here's the footage from Loveland Pass. This includes footage from the turnout as well as on-mountain footage, shot from halfway down the mountain on my snowboard, launched from the snow. The pic above shows where I shot from.

Nicely done!

Sky Chutes:

Flown in high wind. These are the chutes you can access from Breckenridge Peak 6, which lead towards Copper Mountain. If it wasn't high wind I would have flown further, but was a little nervous flying too far up in high winds.
Well... Those electric lines would make me a little nervous if it was my MP. Otherwise nice vid. Thumbs up!

Short edit. Found some deer. Still new to the editing. Just edited and cut this one in the DJI app...
Hi, what are you flying with? I tried to sneak upon a deer once with MP but no chance, they spotted me straight away :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada