DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MAVIC AIR,,, IN STOCK!!! Ships Today from USA :)

Please keep in mind, they do require a signature. So have it shipped to someplace where it can be signed for. Waiting that extra 24 hours if you can't sign on that first day will seem like a week.

Note: DJI requires a sig as well.

my pre-order stated that tax was included in the price. i was going to cancel it and buy from OC since DJI take forever to process orders, but the tax savings is worth the extra wait for me. just wish my order would change to 'shipped' already!

3RMfIC0UZrSD0JD_AnqhDV2i90Q9alI2N9b19wd1yAea8iB6BppoWVVlRXwf1iE8V7UZFIAQXcUkTGsiFKsjvUmKem8luF3u9ieIX27QHkU6Zxu5EbA7WVkAXPqEDE9MdkN4WaRswhvL-W5aYfteDVPY4Ii-UwR55TUUPwMNpyYdysPfL9sVIToQRbKtuB22JddlwbmMj53uViKkutbE-awMhwMiWJixFlSyCRpB_QDCZae-Xt8i5MPLWdxelhLXqOyXGm6TknrnboghRZNUok4D93adCYD8opkYBH-NxXM0oQ5Uu3FPajM0Nux5V0s77sxjF8fCrYj5yJiUNp1AJ7eJtAHUDrhAPYOLZGXhwwT0jeZB4dY2QDc3BPw1L7sVCQ6PefHW1HT7UwMXa8yShHXl_URavcVCJY32RqWrC97GteHCR3sycZc3UNmvmUkE6PJ83GcGJUuzz04TTmvC0IYusj4WUdEpkG23PabT2o3KXQgc_w7Kfb-b9nJ1zdnp_H0R-bY01I4eBoygVTlUn21PxcSUaBMZa74ujj54GcKt7gcYGTKb0ulaRw9Ig9xqyR-aA6rnLfnbP7wQJA1iuEcJM0MG45Ea8iyRenfAVWQoJmnDVj0409I6ait5OWt6xwiFvMFnopI2GNjHZSPsO74BRKXaCcsu=w908-h297-no

Last edited:
my pre-order stated that tax was included in the price. i was going to cancel it and buy from OC since DJI take forever to process orders, but the tax savings is worth the extra wait for me. just wish my order would change to 'shipped' already!

3RMfIC0UZrSD0JD_AnqhDV2i90Q9alI2N9b19wd1yAea8iB6BppoWVVlRXwf1iE8V7UZFIAQXcUkTGsiFKsjvUmKem8luF3u9ieIX27QHkU6Zxu5EbA7WVkAXPqEDE9MdkN4WaRswhvL-W5aYfteDVPY4Ii-UwR55TUUPwMNpyYdysPfL9sVIToQRbKtuB22JddlwbmMj53uViKkutbE-awMhwMiWJixFlSyCRpB_QDCZae-Xt8i5MPLWdxelhLXqOyXGm6TknrnboghRZNUok4D93adCYD8opkYBH-NxXM0oQ5Uu3FPajM0Nux5V0s77sxjF8fCrYj5yJiUNp1AJ7eJtAHUDrhAPYOLZGXhwwT0jeZB4dY2QDc3BPw1L7sVCQ6PefHW1HT7UwMXa8yShHXl_URavcVCJY32RqWrC97GteHCR3sycZc3UNmvmUkE6PJ83GcGJUuzz04TTmvC0IYusj4WUdEpkG23PabT2o3KXQgc_w7Kfb-b9nJ1zdnp_H0R-bY01I4eBoygVTlUn21PxcSUaBMZa74ujj54GcKt7gcYGTKb0ulaRw9Ig9xqyR-aA6rnLfnbP7wQJA1iuEcJM0MG45Ea8iyRenfAVWQoJmnDVj0409I6ait5OWt6xwiFvMFnopI2GNjHZSPsO74BRKXaCcsu=w908-h297-no

Odd.... so DJI has a contract with merchants to sell their products at a set price and then DJI under-cut's them on that price? Kind of crappy if you ask me.

Good thing the black Fly More is sold out. Helps reduce temptation!

The white one flies longer then the black one anyway.

I looked at the Fly More and not Fly More. I bought the Pro with 2 extra batteries as that is all wanted, no need for all that other crap. But Air batteries are $80, so $160 for 2 and the Fly More is $40 more. I think the case is better then the one they had for the Pro. But the real selling point is that extra batteries won't be available for awhile Can't see having the Air with just one battery.

I just got my shipping notification and the invoice shows they sent me a 64GB SD card as well (no charge). Does the Air and/or FMB include that card or are they just nice peoples? Anyway...I can always use another SD card. :)

Reactions: RicknTX
I just got my shipping notification and the invoice shows they sent me a 64GB SD card as well (no charge). Does the Air and/or FMB include that card or are they just nice peoples? Anyway...I can always use another SD card. :)

We often through in random "Prizes" into orders placed with us. Just our small way of saying thank you for supporting DJI Orange County. We do things like this to also help make up for the Sales tax that DJI China includes. Our hopes are to offer exceptional service and support that far out ways any pricing diferences.

Owning and operating a successful business in the USA is always a challenge when it comes to pricing. For this reason we sincerly appreciate all the support you guys and gals have shown us. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you for years to come.

Feel free to reach out to the team at DJIstoreOC.com with any questions. Please note phone lines are constantly overwhelmed. If we do not answer please leave a message or email [email protected] and we will certainly get back to you as quick as possible.

Thanks again,

Sincerely,

DJI Store Orange County

PS: That Micro SD is the SanDisc Extreme PRO, its the one I personally use and is a must for 4K filming. It will serve you well ;)

Reactions: RicknTX and Akimba
Aerial Media Pros... Y'all rock!!!

Looking forward to getting my first drone!! Cancelled my order tonight with DJI direct after they told me it wouldn't arrive until 14FEB when I ordered early on and misled me on the DJI Select purchase too.

Found you guys through another forum post (Thanks dari) on DJI's site!! Thanks again for being there and having stock!!!

After all the things you have said on here about the the air don’t blame you for second thoughts [emoji3]

Oh if only it were second thoughts! I'm on ... well... about 28th thoughts by this time tonight. :D

Just received my shipping notice/tracking number for my Mavic Air...

I wasn't lucky enough to get any of the free random/drawing stuff like Akimba, but happy to see it will arrive well before DJI Direct was going to get it shipped to me (14FEB).. Wahoo!!!!

Great job again Aerial Media Pros!!!!

The white one flies longer then the black one anyway.

I looked at the Fly More and not Fly More. I bought the Pro with 2 extra batteries as that is all wanted, no need for all that other crap. But Air batteries are $80, so $160 for 2 and the Fly More is $40 more. I think the case is better then the one they had for the Pro. But the real selling point is that extra batteries won't be available for awhile Can't see having the Air with just one battery.

Yea the black ones are lazy... Yeesh.

Received tracking number on my Onyx fly more today! Glad I saw this thread- looks like I’ll be flying soon! :)

Hmmm......got shipping notification on mine around 3:30pm today, and the tracking number only shows a label was generated. No actual movement, not even that UPS has received it. I ordered yesterday around 6pm. Still hoping to get it tomorrow as I live about 25 miles from where the store is, but now I’m not so sure. When I ordered I didn't know it required a signature, either....if it doesn’t come tomorrow I’ll have to redirect it to my office or go pick it up at UPS. Yuck,

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jlhdez