DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic air lost rear leg

I think "leg" is what's confusing people... that term is usually associated with things like the little legs on the front arms that fold down at the tips.

"arm" is a more common term for the folding portion that contains the motor, prop, etc. Are you referring to the entire rear arm on one side?

yes a crash, but it works without that leg, problem os probably an antenna
If the crash was bad enough for you to “lose a rear leg”, there’s a strong possibility that you’ve done more damage than you think! Sounds to me that it needs to go back to DJI for repair - I wouldn’t be happy flying a damaged drone, YOU are responsible for any damage or harm you cause to anyone else!

there is no damage to the aircraft , just the little black shoe inserted under the back right engine gone. I refixed it after the crash 6 week ago, but now it is gone and lost, there is probably an antenna for the wifi inside and a reduction of the range?

there is no damage to the aircraft , just the little black shoe inserted under the back right engine gone. I refixed it after the crash 6 week ago, but now it is gone and lost, there is probably an antenna for the wifi inside and a reduction of the range?

Antenna are the front legs. Not the back.

is it important?
It's a vital component if you want your Mavic Air to be able to sit level on the ground. If you always hand launch/catch, then I suppose you could get by without replacing it.

how can i get one?
DJI does not sell this part separately. You could purchase a new arm and harvest that part from the arm. If you want to go that route, you can find that part here on eBay:

s-l1600.jpg

So, based on the eBay photo, which part is "lost"? Just the little pad on the bottom, or the whole triangle shape?

just the little black shoe (as you see in your picture) under the engine has gone./.. thanks...otherwise; it works perfectly...

There are two photos above. Which photo shows the part you're trying to replace?

Reactions: ericlksdrone
Yey! We got there! Amazingly, it looks like it came away without damaging the point of contact to the arm. As suggested above, maybe buy the arm assembly from eBay and swop the part over? I still wonder that, if the crash was severe enough for that to come off, what other damage might have occurred that you might not be able to see?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000