DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air Low Noise Propellers?

Ordered 2 sets on Friday and are already on their way :cool: Exciting! :p
Love the little beasty but it needs a muffler.

It was $41.98 for the two sets. Free shipping in the US Thumbswayup

Looking for a video, however no success. Master Airscrew claims are pretty serious. Let's see on Monday!

Total means total, yep, one set including shipping.
Cheers! That's not too bad! I saw someone saying just the shipping to AUS was 50 bucks which would be a bit steep but 55 all up is worth it if they do what they say - I haven't got my Mavic Air yet - should arrive tomorrow and I can't wait - I've been dreading the noise tho from all the vids I've watched and posts I've read in here so been looking for solutions and hopefully here it is! Let me know when they arrive and how you go ie do they really cut the MA's noise!

Cheers! That's not too bad! I saw someone saying just the shipping to AUS was 50 bucks which would be a bit steep but 55 all up is worth it if they do what they say - I haven't got my Mavic Air yet - should arrive tomorrow and I can't wait - I've been dreading the noise tho from all the vids I've watched and posts I've read in here so been looking for solutions and hopefully here it is! Let me know when they arrive and how you go ie do they really cut the MA's noise!
I shall do a Before and After comparison of the props, no problem. Will measure decibels with phone app at maybe 1m hover from directly underneath and from 5m away horizontal, hover and punch-out (well, as punchy as the Air can be, which isn't much, but maybe it'll be helpful!). I already have a sufficient apparatus set up for such things so even though it'll only be a phone app, it'll be good enough for our purposes! Will post back here with results.

Just ordered some too, as down to last set of OEM ones (bloomin seagulls!)

Shall see, not that I was all that bothered by the sound the air made anyhow.

Sorry if this is a dumb question but where is everyone purchasing these new props? I googled the company website but didn’t see them listed. Any help would be appreciated!

I shall do a Before and After comparison of the props, no problem. Will measure decibels with phone app at maybe 1m hover from directly underneath and from 5m away horizontal, hover and punch-out (well, as punchy as the Air can be, which isn't much, but maybe it'll be helpful!). I already have a sufficient apparatus set up for such things so even though it'll only be a phone app, it'll be good enough for our purposes! Will post back here with results.
Cheers - I look forward to your review - my Mavic Air (my 1st drone) arrived this afternoon! I am not the nervous type so can't believe how nervous I am!! Just watching reviews on DJI Care Refresh to decide whether it's worth it - do you have that?

Cheers - I look forward to your review - my Mavic Air (my 1st drone) arrived this afternoon! I am not the nervous type so can't believe how nervous I am!! Just watching reviews on DJI Care Refresh to decide whether it's worth it - do you have that?
Get it. I got mine last year and it expires in may. Will try and get it again. I never crashed my drone but you never know.

I just received the MA props just now.
EA5473A6-40E0-44FC-991D-17FF61C9AF20.jpeg
E4FA39A2-3FA1-420E-8B04-D0C10967DD6C.jpeg
And below are a side by side comparison between the stock and MA (glossy, no white tips, centered)FE75CB56-97FA-4EF9-A5F6-6210E1A1D2EF.jpeg
3AE12545-B97C-41F1-9790-FCD10865556E.jpeg

Here is a side view for the pitch (MA left, stock right)
4FFE262F-7BA1-4450-9FC7-5325211FEB9C.jpeg
And here it is with the Mavic Air
415DD496-F943-484D-B8A9-4F56CB62D698.jpeg
CA5B632D-CC84-41F7-896F-05A45BAD0610.jpeg
Edited: add better picture showing the profile
CB77A326-DB38-4B8D-9155-7201FF795C98.jpeg
I’ll be testing this during lunchtime. I’ll let you guys know of the results

Last edited:
I’ll be testing this during lunchtime. I’ll let you guys know of the results
If you have the possibility do a comparison filming the gimbal movements in high frame rate (120-240fps) or slow motion stationary on a table with props spinning. There is a video like that with the Mavic Pro and Master airscrew props showing a lot more movement of the gimbal compensating the increased vibrations from the non-stock props. Just wondering if its the same with these props for the air?

Reactions: cragv and pvs
Just adding some more close up shots. (Stock top, MA bottom)
0BDCA1F3-250D-41F4-8826-E9628026ADDD.jpeg1F96F8EE-7FA3-4097-B735-DE7B2DB6754A.jpeg
MA left, stock right
B7196698-162F-4DC1-90E8-9372817BE533.jpeg
So the MA feels more flexible compared to the stiffer stock blades. MA is much smoother on the surface than the stock matte. The MA is wider in the middle and descends a bit lower at the widest part of the blade. The quality is comparable to the stock blade.

Reactions: pvs and aliveathome
If you have the possibility do a comparison filming the gimbal movements in high frame rate (120-240fps) or slow motion stationary on a table with props spinning. There is a video like that with the Mavic Pro and Master airscrew props showing a lot more movement of the gimbal compensating the increased vibrations from the non-stock props. Just wondering if its the same with these props for the air?
I brought my gopro today so I can try to record at the 120fps.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada