DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air manual overide in automated flight

Tomcc

Reactions
I am going to perform an aerial survey with the mavic air for practice/fun using drone deploy and pix4dcapture. My question is how do you manually overide the automated flight if something goes wrong or you have to abort? Any other tips for mapping with the Mavic Air will be appreciated as well. Thanks!

as far as I know, you can either pause / switch to sport mode / press cancel on screen

I had my MA flying a mission with Litchi today, when I saw the battery level would get too low before reaching its target. I held the RTH button, and it canceled the mission and entered RTH mode.

All the flight modes under dji go 4 have a red “X” to cancel any automated flight mode, and the Litchi has a pause and stop button.

I am going to perform an aerial survey with the mavic air for practice/fun using drone deploy and pix4dcapture. My question is how do you manually overide the automated flight if something goes wrong or you have to abort?
The fastest and simplest way to cancel RTH or any other automated flight mode is to flick the Flight Mode switch out of P-GPS and back again.
You then have full control.

The fastest and simplest way to cancel RTH or any other automated flight mode is to flick the Flight Mode switch out of P-GPS and back again.
You then have full control.
I'm not aware of the physical switch for that but could program one

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan