DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air Master Airscrew Stealth Props Second Generation V2

I got an email from Master Airscrew saying 2nd generation stealth props are now available for the Mavic Air.

In the email it says NO MOTOR ERRORS.

I feel like they should exchange one of my originals to V2 (I got 2 sets of originals).

View attachment 74071View attachment 74072

They ought to do like LumeCube.... lumecube is sending me no charge the 2nd gen light mounts for the Mavic 2. They will have a positive connection at the back legs.... everyone that bought the first gen from them will get free replacements also...

It doesn't say it's for the V1, it's linked to from the V2 page and since that's all new I'd assume that they wouldn't put the link on there if it wasn't applicable.

Perhaps it's a mistake. Please share any information you get from MA with the group.

It doesn't say it's for the V1, it's linked to from the V2 page and since that's all new I'd assume that they wouldn't put the link on there if it wasn't applicable.

Perhaps it's a mistake. Please share any information you get from MA with the group.

The first FAQ has the correct info:
The second FAQ about do I have to change settings and the settings page does not.

So if you read into that statement in the FAQ, V1 needs the settings changed and the V2 does not.

But I will post further clarification when it becomes available.
Now to test...

Having two Mavic Air, There is a huge difference between the Stock and V2
However, I feel the V2 went backwards a tad bit.
I flew 12, 450 ft in mixed sport/ RTH mode and got a 13 minute flight with the V2
But with V1, I normally get up to a 15 minute flight.

I didn't hear any further reduction in annoying harmonics (noise/ loudness) comparing V1 to V2

Having two Mavic Air, There is a huge difference between the Stock and V2
However, I feel the V2 went backwards a tad bit.
I flew 12, 450 ft in mixed sport/ RTH mode and got a 13 minute flight with the V2
But with V1, I normally get up to a 15 minute flight.

I didn't hear any further reduction in annoying harmonics (noise/ loudness) comparing V1 to V2

Did you get any MOTOR CURRENT ERRORS? And what gain setting did you use?

no motor errors and 100 gain on all
Nice, that's good news... I been running 80% gain across the board.... but 100% is better.....across the board....

Are there anybody here that did not buy the ver.1 because of ongoing issues, going to dive in and buy ver.2 now???

Reactions: Mrmund
Here is the official word from Master Airscrew:

Please find the following details below:

V1 recommended settings - Pitch 80, Roll 80, Yaw 80, Vertical 80

V2 recommended settings - Pitch 85, Roll 100, Yaw 95, Vertical 100

Hope this helps.
Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Best Regards,
MAS Team

MASTER AIRSCREW TEAM

So I will be resetting to V2 recommended settings.
They also said they are working on their website to provide the latest accurate info.

Same here. Have gone back to the proprietary props as continued to get motor errors warnings and flew way off course one time. Still trying to figure that one out but haven't had any bizarre heading anomalies since reverting back to the dji props.

I experienced a lot of drift with the v1 MAS props. Gains were set to recommended 80, but I'd look up and see it moving back, on it's own, at a steady pace. Anyway...just ordered the v2, after contacting them about my issue, and they gave me a discount code. Hope the new version is solid. It's worth the noise reduction for me.

I experienced a lot of drift with the v1 MAS props. Gains were set to recommended 80, but I'd look up and see it moving back, on it's own, at a steady pace. Anyway...just ordered the v2, after contacting them about my issue, and they gave me a discount code. Hope the new version is solid. It's worth the noise reduction for me.
I'm with you. I feel like we bought the beta props. I reached out to them also...looking forward to getting a usable product!

Reactions: Topo
I just tried the v2. Awesome! More time (about 4-5
mins) and really low noise. I love them! No drifting. Perfect in sport mode.
The setting Gain is stored in my case in the CS. I use 2 remotes and litchi. Once made the adjustment in the dji app it keeps it in its memory.
8AD98633-C7CF-45FA-9B8F-0F3843DF9C34.jpeg9BCFF0F7-1EDD-42B4-B8D4-416784E3D3A9.jpeg

Last edited:
When people say quiter, it's just comparing to stock right? And sound different between V1 and V2?

I understand the theory behind the original pair.
If they are 20% more efficient and you need to change the gain from 100 to 80 to prevent errors, that makes perfect sense.
Slower turning motors for the same power saves power.

But now V2 is about 14% more efficient and you do not have to change the gains yet even a few more seconds are gained.
Same speed turning motors as stock but saves power?

Hmmmmm
I think the gains still need a bit of tweaking having looked at the web page

I finally reviewed my set a month ago, somewhat p@£&ed they knew a new version was coming! Didn’t stop ordering 2 sets of the hideously coloured ones!

I just tried the v2. Awesome! More time (about 4-5
mins) and really low noise. I love them! No drifting. Perfect in sport mode.
The setting Gain is stored in my case in the CS. I use 2 remotes and litchi. Once made the adjustment in the dji app it keeps it in its memory.
View attachment 74199View attachment 74200

Awesome! Look promising. Do you have the V1 props to compare it to? I wonder if there is any difference in noise.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xa_